Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

I feel like aside from the heroic deeds there should be a bonus for win streaks in PVP. I think that when a player gets a win streak of 10 he should be rewarded with a stat bonus of 10% and when the streak reaches 25 it should be 25% and if it reaches 50 then the player would be rewarded with a 50% stat bonus. This wouldn't undermine the point of the heroic deeds because the deeds are rewards for the first time you have that particular win streak. Truthfully I think that this should include defenses as well. Although I don't think that this would be very fair right now because there is no restriction on who you can attack. I think that along with the buff a limit should be put to how far you can attack below your level, maybe around 5 or 10 or 15.

I think that there could be buffs for kill joys as well. So if you end somebodies streak you are rewarded a stat bonus for how ever many fights the streak holder had the streak. There could also be multiple tiers to this buff as well. This buff could stack so if it was a 5% bonus for 6 fights and 3 fights down the road you defeat another person on a win streak that had the streak for 4 battles then you would have 3 fights with a 10% bonus plus 1 fight with a 5% bonus.

Team fights could operate on the same system altough I do think that you stats from PVP should be included in your stats during the TVT, bonuses and all. So a team with players that are successfully PVPing in their own personal game as well as their TVT will have multiple stacks of PVP bonuses that they would have to maintain.

Inversely, I feel that loss streaks should have stat bonuses as well to help the less fortunate and skilled. I think that this would go the sam way as the win streak buff only it would stay until the player won.

Please like this if you agree and suggestions and opinions are always welcome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like this if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users