Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

Once I've expended my energy and done my training I usually stick around to duel and help my team out all the while alternating doing an hour of work and special missions. But sometimes I get caught up and I only want to work for like 30 min so I can still do my special mission as soon as it refreshes and still get some work done. I also think 15 and 45 min work sessions would be a good addition.

Please like this if you agree and suggestions are always welcome.

#2 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

How about instead of slected times , you can put in your own. Like if you wanted to work for 1h 23min , you could. Can any one expand on this idear?
  • Capernicus likes this

#3 caprica

caprica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Team:Darkwing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Caprica

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

i dont think he effort of tweaking the system as is makes much of a difference.

the other idle work-model would be, to simply make your char start earning a certain fixed ammount / minute as soon as you send him into idle, up to a certain cap to prevent multi exploits.
would be a different model and suit both suggestions - one simpler model instead of branching out the existing more.
  • Capernicus likes this
Save the Cheesecake - Save the World

#4 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

I completely with jamstors but im fine with either or thanks.

#5 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

I find that I dont even want to buy the 25% work booster because the payout is minimal to none and the 50% booster will never be worth it even if I worked for days at a time. I think that the Work Booster needs a dramatic boost for it to be worth spending any money on especially donuts. Maybe something like at least a 2 or 3 times boost to what we currently have.
  • caprica likes this

#6 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

Okay another thing that needs reworked; I don't think I should have to cancel a long work session so I can attack a villain. I set a 12 hour session because thats how long it was going to be before my energy reset. I logged on 2 hours before to find a villain which if I don't cancel my session would cost me all the xp and coins from the villain. Instead I have to cancel my 12 hour work session which I worked 10 of the 12 hours that I had worked costing me the over 10k in coins for the villain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like this if you agree, please like this if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users