Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

Well it seems that the post Kirk started was in Questions and will go nowhere.  So I am going to start it in Opinions and Suggestions as I would like this to go back to the powers that be.

Please bring back the use of the mobile browser.  For me, I play on 2 servers, while others play on more than that.  Some phones are so tiny that you can hardly see the "landscape" icons.  I have a Note 5 and even that is tiny for my fingers to use the app on.   It took me 3 minutes today to hit logout, change the server and then hit login and type out everything. 

Please bring this forward, I am at the end of my rope....  I see a retirement coming soon.

• centella, LevelHunter, Astral and 1 other like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

https://medium.com/s...ff75#.xxtehsj9z

• Astral likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#3 Blirk

Blirk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

Blirk... *cough* 

Well, as per usual the original question was misunderstood or typical failure to give a straight answer.. but anywayy..

1) Why was mobile browser taken down?

2) Is mobile browser gone forever?

How does it make sense for developers to eliminate ways for players to play their game? It's not like the app costs $$ and you're trying to get more ppl to download it so... Wouldn't it make sense to continue to add more platforms and outlets for people to log in and join?

To be perfectly frank, the mobile browser is the ONLY version of the game that I've pretty much NEVER had any problems with... no bugs or crashing...so please help me understand the reasoning behind taking this away. (nobody begged for you to add hideout feature to this.. I was fine with old version)

People who play multiple servers are struggling, and a lot of people are still having problems with the mobile app.

http://forum.us.hero...o-longer-works/

Edited by Blirk, 13 March 2017 - 02:49 AM.

• centella likes this

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:09 AM

and lots of good players ( AKA, who might have been buying donuts ) left the game, hurting teams depth because of this as they only play this game on the phone or partially with phone

• Astral likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users