King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

I was thinking that the underground hideout secret base thingy was pretty conducive to expansion. So, I was thinking of things that could be added to it. 

Currently, once it is fully built out, everyone will have the same rooms. I think it would be neat if each base was totally customizable to each player. This could be achieved by taking away limits to how many of each or certain rooms could be made. So if someone wants like 5 glue rooms and someone else wants 5 attackbot rooms, this would be possible.

2nd, I'd like to see rooms that improve the character in regular game play. Rooms that mimic trophies or give boosters or donuts would rock. 

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. What kind of new rooms would everyone else like to see?

Oh yeah..... I almost forgot..... I want a cabaret room too!

Edited by King of Thieves, 17 February 2017 - 07:42 PM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#2 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

I would like to use our sidekicks instead of robots. or have a training room where you can place 1, 2 or 3 sidekicks in it and they would work and level up without being equipped.  make fully topped out sidekicks sellable and it would be a fun way to get levels and cash. or how about a machine to "wash" pets or a donut mine where you tie up your robots but have a percentage of locating donuts. 

Edited by leapinglizard, 17 February 2017 - 07:44 PM.

• King of Thieves likes this

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

it is uncertain what it is about ( our gear items for our regular character, or new items designed specifically for hideout battles? )

but the "last room" ( one with blueprints, the research? one )  it is described as "improving level of items by 5"

I am guessing, if it is our character's gear, making an item that was 200 power, 200 stamina, 200 brain and 200 intuition( as an example) into one of them becoming 5 higher ( 205 instead of 200 )

or we going to get items specifically for hideout fights in the future

64jn2q.jpgA noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

#4 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

it is uncertain what it is about ( our gear items for our regular character, or new items designed specifically for hideout battles? )

but the "last room" ( one with blueprints, the research? one )  it is described as "improving level of items by 5"

I am guessing, if it is our character's gear, making an item that was 200 power, 200 stamina, 200 brain and 200 intuition( as an example) into one of them becoming 5 higher ( 205 instead of 200 )

or we going to get items specifically for hideout fights in the future

All pretty good points. I took it as just giving gear we already have into gear that is +5. But we really don't know till it comes out. A little speculation though is always fun. I also really liked Lizard's ideas. Who knows, maybe our ideas will eventually work their way into the game. 

I'm bringing sexy back!

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

personally, because way it is now, I prefer they made a coupon or something like that that cuts updates and opening holes time in half

the last hole ( number 20) will be more than a month long or over 800 donuts to speed up to completion or that the robots could work same room at same time ( again cutting the time for that room in half ) even if it cost extra coins to use both bots in same room

essentially hideout is "old work" with something extra ( extra experience  and new things to do )

64jn2q.jpgA noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

#6 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

When the blueprint room gets added. Please also add another new room called The Vault which is a 2 space coin collector that works at 1/4 of the Hideout Base to totals allowed to be collected. On the new rung also allow access to 1 more generator, Glue, Zeronite placing. Then we will have to decide which gets place beside the generator. 

For the Future:

I would like a room added that allows for extra training units in a day. A room that allows for a collection of 40 missiles every 6 hours(at max room level). A room that allows 1 extra league fight to be used each day to allow more then the capped 20 league fights (ie allows player to get a total of 40 league fights in 1 day at max room level).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users