King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

I was thinking that the underground hideout secret base thingy was pretty conducive to expansion. So, I was thinking of things that could be added to it. 

Currently, once it is fully built out, everyone will have the same rooms. I think it would be neat if each base was totally customizable to each player. This could be achieved by taking away limits to how many of each or certain rooms could be made. So if someone wants like 5 glue rooms and someone else wants 5 attackbot rooms, this would be possible.

2nd, I'd like to see rooms that improve the character in regular game play. Rooms that mimic trophies or give boosters or donuts would rock. 

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. What kind of new rooms would everyone else like to see?

Oh yeah..... I almost forgot..... I want a cabaret room too!

Edited by King of Thieves, 17 February 2017 - 07:42 PM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#2 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

I would like to use our sidekicks instead of robots. or have a training room where you can place 1, 2 or 3 sidekicks in it and they would work and level up without being equipped.  make fully topped out sidekicks sellable and it would be a fun way to get levels and cash. or how about a machine to "wash" pets or a donut mine where you tie up your robots but have a percentage of locating donuts. 

Edited by leapinglizard, 17 February 2017 - 07:44 PM.

• Phnyx, King of Thieves and Tyranny like this

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

it is uncertain what it is about ( our gear items for our regular character, or new items designed specifically for hideout battles? )

but the "last room" ( one with blueprints, the research? one )  it is described as "improving level of items by 5"

I am guessing, if it is our character's gear, making an item that was 200 power, 200 stamina, 200 brain and 200 intuition( as an example) into one of them becoming 5 higher ( 205 instead of 200 )

or we going to get items specifically for hideout fights in the future

• King of Thieves likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

it is uncertain what it is about ( our gear items for our regular character, or new items designed specifically for hideout battles? )

but the "last room" ( one with blueprints, the research? one )  it is described as "improving level of items by 5"

I am guessing, if it is our character's gear, making an item that was 200 power, 200 stamina, 200 brain and 200 intuition( as an example) into one of them becoming 5 higher ( 205 instead of 200 )

or we going to get items specifically for hideout fights in the future

All pretty good points. I took it as just giving gear we already have into gear that is +5. But we really don't know till it comes out. A little speculation though is always fun. I also really liked Lizard's ideas. Who knows, maybe our ideas will eventually work their way into the game. 

I'm bringing sexy back!

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

personally, because way it is now, I prefer they made a coupon or something like that that cuts updates and opening holes time in half

the last hole ( number 20) will be more than a month long or over 800 donuts to speed up to completion or that the robots could work same room at same time ( again cutting the time for that room in half ) even if it cost extra coins to use both bots in same room

essentially hideout is "old work" with something extra ( extra experience  and new things to do )

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#6 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

When the blueprint room gets added. Please also add another new room called The Vault which is a 2 space coin collector that works at 1/4 of the Hideout Base to totals allowed to be collected. On the new rung also allow access to 1 more generator, Glue, Zeronite placing. Then we will have to decide which gets place beside the generator. 

For the Future:

I would like a room added that allows for extra training units in a day. A room that allows for a collection of 40 missiles every 6 hours(at max room level). A room that allows 1 extra league fight to be used each day to allow more then the capped 20 league fights (ie allows player to get a total of 40 league fights in 1 day at max room level).

• King of Thieves likes this

#7 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:01 AM

For the Future:

I would like a room added that allows for extra training units in a day. A room that allows for a collection of 40 missiles every 6 hours(at max room level). A room that allows 1 extra league fight to be used each day to allow more then the capped 20 league fights (ie allows player to get a total of 40 league fights in 1 day at max room level).

I really like the idea of a 'Gym' room that would add generate extra training points as well as the room to construct missiles. I don't think the League fight room would be all that useful; it's already fairly simple to get into Champions league and I've gotten to the point that I'd have to lose thousands of league points before I drop back into Gold.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#8 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • Character:Mons

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

I think Mahhafooznit and RoderickG are onto a good idea regarding the gym.  The majority of players here do not enjoy the advantage of the training trophies that the top teams do.  So let the game give them a chance to earn some training units to improve their stats.  A winner for all players.  Great idea guys !

• FaithfulAizen and RoderickG like this

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

that will help many team mates get stronger as well :)

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#10 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

BTW, the button to collect all resources, bots, etc., is a complete ripoff for costing a donut to use. Who spends a donut to avoid clicking a couple of extra spots on a page? If you're going to charge for a feature like this, why not have a button that activates a continuous AUTOMATIC collection of all resources, bots, etc., for a set period of time? Or have the option of spending donuts inside individual rooms to automate them (bot factories that automatically collect and then start a new production cycle for example) for a specific amount of time?

Edited by RoderickG, 19 August 2017 - 03:06 PM.

• Tyranny likes this

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:32 PM

yes, like maybe while you offline ( work, sleep, school )  or AFK

for 5 donuts, every 30 minutes for 12 hours it automatically gets the coins, experience and the materials

• FaithfulAizen and RoderickG like this

#12 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

League fights give a good amount of coins on a win and chance for dropping of your champion set. That is why I suggested a room in the hideout that adds more league fights.. With the upcoming league fight tournament. Even makes more sense. 

#13 snail

snail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:new era
  • Character:snail

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:31 PM

I would like to see a room added to store gear so lower level members can get some items only up to their level of course it would be a way higher level members could give a little more help to new players having trouble completing sets. Also maybe a pet shop or something to upgrade our sidekicks would be another cool idea no specifics but upgrading sidekicks would add new elements to the game maybe only just visible like horns and armor if not stats thanks for listening.

#14 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

in hideout itself?  is unlikely as it opens other players to "get their hands on hideout"

but might be nice for teams to have a warehouse, and new players can get items there  as long as items are open to their level, and stats would be appropriate for their level ( we don't want a level 20 player to get an item that has stats that are for a level 400  ) at 30% of the price ( and people "donating to it" get 25% instead of 50% to the shop but help teammates )

#15 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

Nah, warehouse is a bad idea. A player already has a huge and affordable vault. Don't need any more. Team vault is useless, since it is preferred that new players level up --- gear and game are based on that, not on sitting around at level 150 :) Also, game would have to start dealing with jumpers and increase amount of good gear, thus destroying the balance and creating anarchy :)

But some sort of a GYM was my dream since the start of hideout feature. Mmmmm... (grin)

yes, like maybe while you offline ( work, sleep, school )  or AFK

for 5 donuts, every 30 minutes for 12 hours it automatically gets the coins, experience and the materials

This would be much better idea. Although me and most freeloaders wouldn't use it anyway :) Maybe if it would cost a million coins for 4 days? (team booster, but individual). You get the idea :) coins for freeloaders and donuts and better deals for rich folk ;)

Edited by chumak, 04 September 2017 - 05:40 PM.

#16 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

1 million coins for 4 days?  too cheap  ( I always try to be fair )

if it is coins, it would have to be something like 5K per level you currently have to get 12 hours

level 50? 250k PER 12 HOURS

level 100? 500K for 12 hours

level 400? 2 million coins for 12 hours

#17 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

To be honest, 12 hours does nothing for me. So it is useless. And being able to afford that 1 million per 12 hours..? Say goodbye to buying skills and so on.

Although this idea could create another issue --- what is the point for attack-bots? Just glory? Boring.

#18 Tyranny

Tyranny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Oblivion
  • Character:Tyranny

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

My two cents:

Allow the Workshop (at a certain level, perhaps) to give out the (random) option of creating Mod Slots. Right now, for me, I'm accumulating modifications I can't really use, because I'm waiting for decent gear to drop that actually has slots attached. It breaks my heart to sell Epic gear that would have been amazing had it simply had a slot attached.

Also, I question the need for the glue and zeronite rooms. I haven't bothered with installing any of these rooms as I can get more than enough by attacking hideouts and being attacked. (Although it does occur to me that the only reason I'm able to do that at all is probably because other people have those rooms!)

Perhaps allowing the Hideout Base Room to occasionally spit out a donut?

Edited by Tyranny, 05 September 2017 - 02:50 PM.

#19 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

in the workshop from time to time one gets "slot makers" that you can use to make slots

I have gotten them and was able to "complete all 5 gear set with slots" as the boots did not have it for almost 2 months while the other 4 had it

#20 Tyranny

Tyranny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Oblivion
  • Character:Tyranny

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:33 PM

What lev

in the workshop from time to time one gets "slot makers" that you can use to make slots

Oh! In that case, what level did your workshop have to be to start getting those? Mine is currently level 9.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users