1 reply to this topic

#1 jumpman

jumpman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

"A Lannister always pays his debts."

Our Motto says it all, join the House of Lannister and you will become one of us.
  Here everythig it's all about glory, power, plots, twists, strategy and crushing everyone who stands between our goals or who interfere in our buisness. Beeing a Lannister is an honnor, wear it with pride.
  Anyone who wants to join must send an email to jumpman or Avelline. The follow requests should be completed:
  -preferably 18+
  -english speaker, otherwise your request will be automatically deleted
  -active player, wich means report for both attack and defence, 100 energy (minimum)/day, use all training points
  -beeing innactive for 2-3 days without logging in will get a warning and then to be kick you can re join arter 3 weeks
  -donate something from time to time, donuts are welcome but not mandatory but are needed
  -once you join you must donate at least 1000 gold for the crown and further supplies
  -once you join you will not be kicked out without reason!!!!.

Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. and no team jumpers

Attached File  Untitled.jpg   22.09KB   0 downloads

#2 jumpman

jumpman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

as of tomorrow i wont be part of this team i will hand over it to the leader or i will ask it to be taken down not sure what to do as of yet ???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teams, facebook, US2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users