• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Team:Karma
  • World:US1
  • Character:bessa

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Team Karma

If you would like to be a part of Karma, please send a PM to Bessa or any Advisor with your level, How active you are and how you think you could benefit Karma.  Even if we have a full roster we may have individuals that are no longer reporting for rights, or leave the game altogether.  

We are looking for active members that level up, increase stats, and participate in attacks. We have several upgrades that will assist your hero in climbing the ranks. Increased stats, Increased experience gain, and increased coins.  

Also I am looking for new advisors to help maintain fights and for recruiting other players.

Min Level To join: No minimum level to join as of right now, we need all the people we can get that are active, and level fast.

Our rank it 29 right now, it used to be a lot higher but the team is only at 83% expansion.

Quarter:      27/30
Facilities :  47/50
Popularity: 40/50
Motivation:35/50

Once you become a part of team Karma, There are just a few short rules.....

• If you miss more then 4 fights a week you can be booted unless you have notified Bessa or an Advisor of your absense. (there are exceptions to this if its a family matter or something like your computer fails.)

• If you are inactive for more then a week you can be booted unless you have notified Bessa or an Advisor!

• We do not require minimum coins or donuts to be donated, we just ask that you are an active player.

• Last but not least don't attack fellow members of the team unless they want to be attacked.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully I see you as a new member in team Karma.

P.s In order to message me you have to have my name not capitalized like bessa or it won't send me the message!

#2 Funnette

Funnette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Nice team !!

Good luck on your members searching

#3 bessa920

bessa920

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:26 AM

Nice team !!

Good luck on your members searching

Thanks Hopefully everything turns out good!

#4 bessa920

bessa920

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:35 AM

We are still in need of a lot of members and 3 advisors right now. Please message me bessa in usa:1.

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Team, karma, recruiting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users