Photo

Giving items to team mates

team awards team badges team gifts trophy badge gift recruiting incentives rewards rewarding team mates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 phoenixstarfire

phoenixstarfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Team:A S A C D W S
  • World:US1
  • Character:PhoenixStarfire

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

I am a team leader.  I would like to be able to do nice things for members on my team such as reward them for good deeds or gift them for special occasions. 

Things that shouldn't alter the game too much that I think would be nice if I could maybe do:

purchase/extend boosters for them on their behalf

gift them items that I am not currently wearing that are in my inventory

gift them coins that I have earned or that I have donated to the team

maybe even just let us award some kind cute badges that could display on their hero page

I would even spend a nominal amount of cash if I could do something like buy a small number of donuts to give them like a quantity of 5.  Maybe you could set up a new purchase category where people could purchase like 20 donuts that they could gift 5 at a time.  Then they could give them out as incentives for joining or recruiting or whatever and you would still make money on selling donuts.

Just little things that might help them out and let them know that I appreciate them as members of my team.  I got my first new team member today and I wanted to do something for her but I don't want to spend five bucks and purchase a voucher of 19 donuts for her.  I think that is excessive because I don't know if she'll stick around or not.

Thanks for taking my suggestion!

PhoenixStarfire

#2 legacy

legacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

i agree to what u said but their is just a minor problem if a lvl 200 gives a item from his inventerory to a lvl 20

that would be really unfair than he would be supernatural other wise i like your suggestion

• phoenixstarfire likes this

#3 phoenixstarfire

phoenixstarfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Team:A S A C D W S
  • World:US1
  • Character:PhoenixStarfire

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

That is a fair point and admittedly I hadn't thought of it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team awards, team badges, team gifts, trophy, badge, gift, recruiting, incentives, rewards, rewarding team mates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users