5 replies to this topic

#1 whiralais

whiralais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

Greetings

I have a hero in the game, named Tek, level 75 or 76 but when I go to my account five minutes ago my hero was lost! The game ask me to start a new hero. Can you regret me my hero, please?

#2 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

have you refreshed your game a few times also, what server are you on? US1  or 2?

#3 gabzo

gabzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Gabzo

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

Make sure that you are using the same means to login. So if you log in through the hero zero website....then use the hero zero website to login, if you login via faceboook, then go to the game through facebook.

Then make sure your server is the same. So try server1...if you have no hero there then try server 2

• incredible9 likes this

#4 RolandTumble

RolandTumble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

Both I and my partner have lost our Heroes as of today. Hers was working last night, but this morning she got the Create a Hero screen instead. At that time, my hero worked fine. Two hours later, I logged in to the exact same situation. We both always log in the same way.

I've created Support tickets for each of us (I'm a computer professional, so took on that task for both of us...). I haven't seen any reply on mine yet, but the extent of the feedback on hers has been three different variations on "that Hero doesn't exist". It's not very helpful--I KNOW that, that's what the support request is ABOUT. The issue is that each of these heroes DID exist not all that long ago, and now they don't. As a professional, I can't imagine anyone trying to run this kind of site without backups--even if we "don't exist" in the current files, we must exist in the backups. These are both high-level characters (250+).It would be a shame to lose them.

#5 mariof

mariof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

I have the same problem. as of yersterday when i go on herozero through kongregate, i first appear on us server2 where the game asks me to start a new hero, when i switch over to us1 server where my character shows up but i get the "sorry there is an error" and the restart button, which doesn't work...am leader of stray dogs and level 256, will be very pissed off if this doesn't get fixed soon

#6 RolandTumble

RolandTumble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

Try Chrome.  It seems to skip the glitch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users