Photo

Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron wants you!

new members recruit teams team members have fun play nice no requirements no minimums

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 phoenixstarfire

phoenixstarfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Team:A S A C D W S
  • World:US1
  • Character:PhoenixStarfire

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

WELCOME TO

TEAM ALPHA SUPER AWESOME COOL DYNAMITE WOLF SQUADRON!

asacdws.jpg

We are looking for new members all of the time!  We have no minimum requirements to show up for stuff and play daily because we realize that you have lives outside of this game.  This team is just out to have fun!

As of 04/07/14 "we" are a team of 6....welcome to yavetyulian, our newest member!  I am constantly adding money to the team so that I can upgrade our stuff as quickly as I can.  If you have not been a member of a team, it means bonus cash and experience for you as you play the game!  Currently we offer:

16%Boost to Basic Skills

32% Boost to Experience Points earned on missions

32% Boost to Coins earned on missions and work

We actively attack other teams to earn Honor.  The team honor right now is 8300 and climbing!  Look out for Team ASACDWS because we are on our way up!  Or I should say on our up, up and away!

"Donkey: Alright people, let's do this thing. Go Team Dynamite!

Pinocchio: But I thought we agreed we'd go by the name Team Super-cool.

Gingerbread Man: As I recall, it was Team Awesome.

Wolf: I voted for Team Alpha Wolf Squadron.

Donkey: Alright, alright, alright. From henceforth, we're all to be known as Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron."

• Pipehorn likes this

#2 phoenixstarfire

phoenixstarfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

We are growing!  Up to 4 members now.  Always looking for more so come check us out!  Current stats =

AVERAGE LEVEL - 25

HONOR - 7020

BOOSTERS -

SKILLS 14%

EXPERIENCE 28%

COINS 28%

We are a casual team with no rules except to play nice with your team mates.  Donations are not required but they are always welcomed.  We don't care if you use all of your training points every day or not and we don't care if you show up for fights because we understand that you have a life outside of the game.  If you are just looking for a relaxed team tohave fun with, we're for you!

#3 phoenixstarfire

phoenixstarfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

We have 5 members now and we are doing really well.  All of the teammates are wonderful and fun and friendly!!!!

Average Level - 26

Honor - 7780

Boosters -

Skills 16%

Experience 30%

Coins 32%

Advisor positions are available if you can show me team loyalty and team involvement.  That doesn't mean showing up for every event and donating every day.  It means joining the team and sticking with us and maybe stopping in to say hi and see how everybody is doing while you are online.  While you do not have to make donations to be a team member, only those who make coin donations will be advisors because advisors are the only ones who can spend coins.

We are a casual team with no rules except to play nice with your team mates.  Donations are not required but they are always welcomed.  We don't care if you use all of your training points every day or not and we don't care if you show up for fights because we understand that you have a life outside of the game.  If you are just looking for a relaxed team to fun with, we're for you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new members, recruit, teams, team members, have fun, play nice, no requirements, no minimums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users