• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina
  • Team:Asgard
  • World:US1
  • Character:Ricky843

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

WHY DON'T THE ADS EVER WORK FOR SERVER US2? IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM THEN HAVE THEM IF NOT REMOVE THE WHOLE FUNCTION ENTIRELY. I AM TIRED OF HITTING THAT LITTLE TV THINGIE JUST TO STARE AT A BLANK TV SCREEN. PLUS WE NEVER HAVE ANY VILLAINS ON US2. I HEAR ABOUT OTHERS THAT PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS THAT GET SEVERAL VILLIAIINS ALL THE TIME. SOMETIMES TWICE A DAY WHEN WE HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN MANY  MANY DAYS!

#2 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Adds have been buggy even on normal servers don't think that will ever change or they will ever change them man. As for villains I don't understand why they don't have them either I can only think its a scripting problem. Hope they start showing up for you guys soon.

#3 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Team:paragon
  • Character:incredible9

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:26 AM

as talking of villains u are saying there are no villains i think they appeared at least 10 time till now

#4 Ricky843

Ricky843

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:57 AM

as talking of villains u are saying there are no villains i think they appeared at least 10 time till now

Ummmmm.......what ?They 10 appear from now when they were gone and come villains again. That's exactly what I understood from that rubbish. If you are trying to be funny you failed miserably. Learn the language before you try and be condescending. You're about as funny as foot fungus. 

#5 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

Ummmmm.......what ?They 10 appear from now when they were gone and come villains again. That's exactly what I understood from that rubbish. If you are trying to be funny you failed miserably. Learn the language before you try and be condescending. You're about as funny as foot fungus

oh u should test ur eyes  i said "as talking of villains u are saying there are no villains i think they appeared at least 10 time till now"

u should learn the language first and how to talk to someone

#6 Ricky843

Ricky843

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

oh u should test ur eyes  i said "as talking of villains u are saying there are no villains i think they appeared at least 10 time till now"

u should learn the language first and how to talk to someone

Ok tested my eyes and the result is you STILL are not funny. I was taught the language from birth when did you learn it last week? By saying the villains have come 10 times now is either your pathetic attempt to be funny or you are serious and if you are then what game are you playing? You must be playing TrollQuest where you troll peoples threads and post arrogant and condescending comments. You have a high score of 2 now wanna go for 3? Besides in this game it is a battle of witts and you are unarmed my friend : )

#7 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:38 AM

Ok tested my eyes and the result is you STILL are not funny. I was taught the language from birth when did you learn it last week? By saying the villains have come 10 times now is either your pathetic attempt to be funny or you are serious and if you are then what game are you playing? You must be playing TrollQuest where you troll peoples threads and post arrogant and condescending comments. You have a high score of 2 now wanna go for 3? Besides in this game it is a battle of witts and you are unarmed my friend : )

:P :P :P :P :P :P

#8 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:01 AM

Sorry Ricky you started the fight, his first comment was not condescending but yours was, he is only attacking back from your comment I wont say who is right and who is wrong but I will ask that you guys stop this fight and focus on the issue without insults please.

• Geejay and incredible9 like this

#9 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:31 AM