• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • World:US1
  • Character:M4598

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Lately it came to my attention, that sometimes people get too much of unwanted attention.

While it is a good and simple way to push ignore, and in case of extremities report about the most annoying one, i think people should have a choice. 

And mostly, thinking about how people usually get to know each other, is not through getting random mail messages from unknown people (which is sometimes turning into either recruiting party, or some random dating club wannabe activity) but by looking at people in the team chat. Knowing how they behave and suchlike.

Not having your first impression of them just jumping at you with question asking if you'll go to a date with them or about personal information, you know.%) Which happens. Really. I was myself impressed when i heard.

So, considering there is such thing with batteries, that we can choose to display only request from friends, maybe we should be able to block not only invites to team, but also all mail from everyone except friends?

Well, of course the thought still needs working on, considering it is hard to be invited to any team while blocking messages, but maybe invites are alrady in different category of things, considering how they can be ignored separately.)

#2 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Team:paragon
  • World:US1
  • Character:incredible9

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

a very good idea but i think there should be a ignore this team button which will ignore all messages from the team all batteries from the team all team invites from the team

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mail, friend list, message filtering, unwanted attention, HZ is not a dating club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users