• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rogaas

rogaas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

I am player at greek servers and i have problem with the greek support. They have banned my accoun for 2 days because i have answerred in a message ( and for fun because the name of his team is psychopaths) and i told him "i don't deal with people who have specific disease"

I am first at the tourney of experience this week and i have used several donut for this, but the greek support don't accept my excuse and they trheated me with permanent ban.

What i can do? I play hero zero over 15 hours a day and i bought several donuts. I don;t think that is a resaon for ban!

#2 dcasso

dcasso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Team:Paragon
  • World:US1
  • Character:Dcasso

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

Stop playing and save your money :)

#3 rogaas

rogaas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

and who will give me back my money?

#4 dcasso

dcasso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Team:Paragon
  • Character:Dcasso

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

Probably no one, but if they wont allow you in, what can you do. I don't think you will get better results with this server's support team (pretty sure it is the same guys/girls).

I've played for a long time, and to be honest, they don't seem to listen that much to the player base, so I doubt you will get anywhere

• Cannonman likes this

#5 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

Probably no one, but if they wont allow you in, what can you do. I don't think you will get better results with this server's support team (pretty sure it is the same guys/girls).

I've played for a long time, and to be honest, they don't seem to listen that much to the player base, so I doubt you will get anywhere

Tell me about it; they stole a full maxed team from me then deny any involvement. Absolute disgraceful honestly, although I'm over it the lack of support is what you'd expect from a low end game with little or no knowledge about any procedures regarding player support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users