meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 24 March 2023 - 02:28 PM

Hello heroes,

The Lucky Pyramid: Video Games is starting now, and with it we have heroic Season of Video Games rewards, from 25/03/2023 to 26/03/2023! Try your luck now and get the first prize from the Lucky Pyramid for free! Each Lucky Pyramid prize can only be drawn once. Don’t miss out!

video-games-draw-event-notification.png

Best regards,
your Hero Zero Team.

#2 MarcusNorman

MarcusNorman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:sss
  • World:US1
  • Character:s

Posted 28 November 2023 - 11:37 AM

I appreciate the heads-up, and here's to everyone having a blast during the Lucky Pyramid event and scoring some epic rewards!

#3 HamzaNunez

HamzaNunez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for sharing the exciting news about the Lucky Pyramid: Video Games event. It's always a thrill to have a chance at some heroic rewards, and I'm looking forward to trying my luck during this season from 25/03/2023 to 26/03/2023. Getting the first prize for free sounds like an amazing opportunity, and I won't miss out on it!

#4 EmmetHyde

EmmetHyde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for sharing the exciting news about the Lucky Pyramid: Video Games event. It's always a thrill to have a chance at some heroic rewards, and I'm looking forward to trying my luck during this season from 25/03/2023 to 26/03/2023. Getting the first prize for free sounds like an amazing opportunity, and I won't miss out on it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users