#1 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 85 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 07 March 2023 - 04:09 PM

Hello,

Please leave your constructive feedback for the update here.

Spoiler

Thank you dear heroes, 
Your HeroZero team.

• Zerovision likes this

#2 CrisK

CrisK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:Ginapistol

Posted 07 March 2023 - 09:30 PM

The problems still persist after this update. Random restart of the game and crop image after playing ads. All on iOS.
Already wrote to support since last update..they ignore this problems.

#3 elismerdj@gmail.com

elismerdj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Team:H8TED
  • World:US5
  • Character:elismer

Posted 08 March 2023 - 07:53 PM

good afternoon, the game in all versions requires more cpu, the windows version was the best because it was very similar to the flash player version, I don't know what the heck was thinking in making such an absurd update since the game has worse graphics than it was in a few days By browser it is worse, it consumes a lot if in 2021 they made a similar update and iso that many players left I do not understand why they come and do the same, perhaps they are testing our patience and if you write to support they will reply with a programmed message saying the same Are we a playata game or what's wrong with him? He has us as macho and it's good. I suggest you look for another programmer because he has no idea what he's doing. It's a pity that this is happening and I'm not the only one, servers like Poland and Germany use, they are devouring criticism and many players have abandoned, apart from the fact that the game is monotonous, they make this horrible kk so if they had a game like lol, I would be ascacia or free fire that requires a lot of graphics like arian a game that only jumps and attacks and doesn't have real time graphics how does it consume more cpu more ram more video than those aforementioned games or did they not realize how speecy's server was dead? see what they are going to do and I suggest you hurry up because every minute more and more players are abandoning and you are losing more money the moderators are not to blame for this since they are only informers but this support is irresponsible and they are always done The descendants of all errors update a game and only give new feats, but nothing is what they do, and by creating those feats they see the total collapse that this game generates.

• Tripto likes this

#4 CrisK

CrisK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:Ginapistol

Posted 08 March 2023 - 09:19 PM

good afternoon, the game in all versions requires more cpu, the windows version was the best because it was very similar to the flash player version, I don't know what the heck was thinking in making such an absurd update since the game has worse graphics than it was in a few days By browser it is worse, it consumes a lot if in 2021 they made a similar update and iso that many players left I do not understand why they come and do the same, perhaps they are testing our patience and if you write to support they will reply with a programmed message saying the same Are we a playata game or what's wrong with him? He has us as macho and it's good. I suggest you look for another programmer because he has no idea what he's doing. It's a pity that this is happening and I'm not the only one, servers like Poland and Germany use, they are devouring criticism and many players have abandoned, apart from the fact that the game is monotonous, they make this horrible kk so if they had a game like lol, I would be ascacia or free fire that requires a lot of graphics like arian a game that only jumps and attacks and doesn't have real time graphics how does it consume more cpu more ram more video than those aforementioned games or did they not realize how speecy's server was dead? see what they are going to do and I suggest you hurry up because every minute more and more players are abandoning and you are losing more money the moderators are not to blame for this since they are only informers but this support is irresponsible and they are always done The descendants of all errors update a game and only give new feats, but nothing is what they do, and by creating those feats they see the total collapse that this game generates.

I agree with you and I sugest the next 2-3 updates they should not add not even 1 new feature. Only focus on errors, bug fixes and other problems.

• Tripto likes this

#5 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:59 AM

Hello,

On which devices are these issues above happening (e.g. Android, iOS)? Thank you and we're sorry you're experiencing this.

#6 elismerdj@gmail.com

elismerdj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Team:H8TED
  • World:US5
  • Character:elismer

Posted 10 March 2023 - 01:54 AM

This problem occurs in the desktop version and windows also in steam since they consume a lot of cpu and ram those versions were the ones that hardly consumed cpu or ram and they put those versions similar to those of browsers with html5 and those versions of windows and desktop were similar to those of flash player, they hardly used cpu or ram. Could it be that they can give them more optimization and thus the game flows faster than it was before? :(

#7 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 March 2023 - 04:32 PM

Hello,

This problem occurs in the desktop version and windows also in steam since they consume a lot of cpu and ram those versions were the ones that hardly consumed cpu or ram and they put those versions similar to those of browsers with html5 and those versions of windows and desktop were similar to those of flash player, they hardly used cpu or ram. Could it be that they can give them more optimization and thus the game flows faster than it was before? :(

Please make a ticket about this if possible so the issue can at least be traced. We're really sorry for your troubles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users