Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 582 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 02 March 2023 - 11:25 PM

mD4mZFbZT0Ktdih6R2FDaA.jpg

ecEii4gOSL6DQy26lWIuDA.png

H3wP_CIxRPKsmg23ou-htg.jpg

Mr. Seamus is waiting to hear your suggestions and ideas for the month of march..

Everybody's ideas matter and we would love to hear from you, just simply put your thoughts in the comments below and we will forward your suggestions. please keep in mind the format we would like them to be in

Title:

What:  (what is the idea)

How: (how will this idea help/work)

Why: (why do you think we will benefit from it)

thank you for playing with us :) enjoy March!!!

• Zerovision likes this

#2 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 04 March 2023 - 06:30 PM

I would like to see a room added to the hideout that reduces the cool down time of special missions. This will add variance in the weekly experience gained and add the ability to gain more wins during the special mission herocon so there will be less people tied at rank 1.

• meljer, Hurric4ne VII and Nallerheim like this

#3 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 10:51 AM

we need a trophy case to put some trophies in that shows up on the character display panel. maybe you get the trophies from killing villains and they look like the villain that you defeated. maybe you get the trophies from using specific sidekicks to complete missions and the trophies look like the sidekicks.

The best part of games are completing collections or achievements. Therefore we need more collections and achievements.

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

#4 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 65 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • World:US1

Posted 06 March 2023 - 10:52 AM

we need a trophy case to put some trophies in that shows up on the character display panel. maybe you get the trophies from killing villains and they look like the villain that you defeated. maybe you get the trophies from using specific sidekicks to complete missions and the trophies look like the sidekicks.

The best part of games are completing collections or achievements. Therefore we need more collections and achievements.

A true completionist update  :)

#5 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 12:42 AM

Can we get the ability to lock upgrades in hideout or lock the ability to use glue or zeronite for upgrades. I have been saving for max resources to upgrade hideout base and got to 21 million glue and 45,122,600 zero when I accidentally clicked upgrade on GYM and now I need 5 million glue and 10 million zero to upgrade hideout base.

Also make it so you can lock Glue and Zeronite independently in case the player wants to spend one but not the other which means you can lock both at once or just one or the other.

This would also stop us from miss clicking inside the hero forge and spending 2 million glue to make a common piece of armor by accident.

• Nallerheim likes this

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 582 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 03:51 AM

Can we get the ability to lock upgrades in hideout or lock the ability to use glue or zeronite for upgrades. I have been saving for max resources to upgrade hideout base and got to 21 million glue and 45,122,600 zero when I accidentally clicked upgrade on GYM and now I need 5 million glue and 10 million zero to upgrade hideout base.

Also make it so you can lock Glue and Zeronite independently in case the player wants to spend one but not the other which means you can lock both at once or just one or the other.

This would also stop us from miss clicking inside the hero forge and spending 2 million glue to make a common piece of armor by accident.

hey fooz, im not sure if i understand the suggestion..do you mean to have a message like "are you sure you want to upgrade this room" or like we do in the storage where there is like a lock on the rss so you cant use them unless you unlock them?

• Hurric4ne VII and Zerovision like this

#7 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 09:55 AM

The same way you can lock an item in your storage tab to make it so you cannot sell the item without unlocking it; I want the ability to lock glue or zeronite at the top of the hideout (the area that shows your resources collected). This would disable the ability to spend resources in your hideout until you unlock them.

• meljer likes this

#8 DjSmoke786

DjSmoke786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Rowdy Rebels
  • Character:DjSmoke

Posted 17 March 2023 - 06:49 AM

Free Refresh For Missions During Item Finding HeroCons.

To get 1 free refresh a day during the item finding HeroCons like the current one where we need to find schnitzels would be helpful for everyone to compete more effectively in the HeroCons.

9 donuts are a lot for some players so a free refresh a day would encourage a lot of players to actively compete rather than just give up.

• CrisK, meljer and Tidalwave like this

#9 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 582 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 10:55 PM

REMINDER (idea) :

please make suggestions!! as many as your heart desires so we can pass them along.

please do them in this format so they are easier to pass along so we can explain them appropriately:

title: (what do you want to call it)

what: (what is it you want)

how: (how will it work/and benefit the game)

why: (why do you think we need it)

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

#10 Shrike

Shrike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Heroes R Us
  • Character:Shrike

Posted 21 March 2023 - 10:46 AM

Allow us to use spare parts to speed up the completion of room upgrades. No point in opening the chests if there's nothing to spend the spare parts on. I've got nearly 28,000 spare parts that I can't use on anything.

Could we have a dedicated room in the hideout for making gems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users