#1 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 13 February 2023 - 01:08 AM

So a few months ago I started getting this problem/ error where my accounts from each server that I play on, get removed from my "switch account list" on my mobile device. It's a convenient way to switch your accounts with each server without having to always login to each account.

I'll be playing like I normally do and all of a sudden my account is removed from the list. Then next thing you know, another account I'm on is removed from the list. I try logging back in and was able to once or twice before getting the message "incorrect information". So like usual I try resetting my passwords. I get the email, I reset the password, I'm given a new temporary password to use, but the temp passwords are also not working. Yes I'm putting in the information into the correct account that I'm resetting. Previously, after several attempts and waiting hours. I was finally able to reset and login. This problem/ error happened a few times before it was no longer an issue. That was until today.

Same thing is happening again. It's annoying, exhausting, and wasting my time. I'm trying to be patient with this error, but it's frustrating. It's one thing to fix the issue quickly with a password reset. However, when you have to do the password redet several times before it fixes, is the frustrating part.

Please fix this. You're taking away time in which I need to help my team with herocon.

Oh and support page is NOT currently working. In the past, even when I've used the support. All it or they do, is reset my password, which is the same thing I've been doing. I've also deleted my cache and game cookies. This is a game error.
  • FaithfulAizen and CrisK like this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 13 February 2023 - 01:16 AM

hey matt, 

im sorry you are having a hard time and i know you love helping the team in the herocon, right now their is something going on with support not working so i will pass along your issue and see if we can find you some answers, in the meantime please enjoy the complementary elevator music, i will let you know if we find out anything. thank you (8)  (8)  (8)

#3 CrisK

CrisK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:Ginapistol

Posted 13 February 2023 - 09:57 AM

Same problem with removed accounts from the switch option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users