Photo

Acc Problems: Bug in the steam app

Account Issue Bug Steam

Best Answer meljer , 10 December 2022 - 06:50 PM

Please right a ticket to support so they can properly look into it for you. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheFrieber

TheFrieber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 10 December 2022 - 04:59 PM

Hello, i got an issue about Switching the Accounts in the Steam application.

Firstly i had already an Account(or User) on S24, now i wanted to add another User to begin and have more to do instead of just Waiting, first i got an error message at the "Create your Hero now!" screen telling "Your given Login-Data is Invalid.(Translated to English from German)", i ignored it and just clicked ok and continued making my Hero, afterwards i finished and came on lv6, i wanted to switch to my Hero on s24, everything is fine, i done my work there, now i wanted to switch back to the Hero on S25, and.. The Hero wasn't in my Hero list.. Now it is existing, but i don't know the email nor the password of it, i just type in the login data from my S24 hero(because where i created the Hero, i didn't type anything related to login data in), now it says invalid or not existing, tried to reset password, no email came, the Hero sill exist, now i tried to create another Hero on the same Server, but now it's telling my "Your given Login-Data is Invalid.(Translated to English from German)", if i try to create the Hero..

Any help i can get my Hero back?

https://ibb.co/H4FXF3P

https://ibb.co/f2CpNct(After i click Yes and accept the Rules)

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 10 December 2022 - 06:50 PM   Best Answer

Please right a ticket to support so they can properly look into it for you.
  • Hurric4ne VII likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Account, Issue, Bug, Steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users