#1 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 01 November 2022 - 03:55 PM

Anyone else experiencing issues with the game after recent update? I can't log into most of my accounts (play on different servers). I've only been able to log into one account out of my 6 US Server accounts. I do use my email and password for all logins. I noticed technical issues with the one account I was able to log into.

#2 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2022 - 04:45 PM

I had to reset all of my passwords just to get back on. Talk about a headache. Also some in game glitches. It feels like some of the game has reverted back to an older state?

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 01 November 2022 - 04:52 PM

Hello thank you for telling us Matt. If you are still having issues please send a ticket to support.

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 02 November 2022 - 10:27 AM

since the app updated when you put in the email or password the keypad randomly adds letters/numbers, you can see the email but since the password you can't it's not as noticeable, but if you count the **** then it becomes clear...you just have to figure out how much to delete and add...took me 5 tries. Please let us know if this works
  • MattPowersReal and Hurric4ne VII like this

#5 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 11:50 AM

Thanks Faith and Meljer, the issue may have been the extra characters for the password. I noticed it was doing this during the password changes. Had to try multiple times to get them to match correctly.

Also, seems some mobile users are having issues with certain pop ups within the game. Like for example, the villain times arent showing after click the question mark. Also the 'league fight opponents stat comparison' pop up box isn't showing when you tap the player.

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 01:49 PM

Glad you are able to get back in Matt. We are aware of the other issues now too, hopefully we get everything situated soon, :)

#7 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 87 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 03 November 2022 - 11:06 AM

Hello,

Can someone inform us about any further bugs/problems in-game? Thank you.

#8 burn

burn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Team:Fight Club
  • Character:burn

Posted 05 November 2022 - 09:49 AM

Can't use the back button when I text in chat

The screen has expanded over the "notch"

And it's a bit high at the top

• MehmedovicH likes this

#9 MehmedovicH

MehmedovicH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBiH,Tuzla
  • Team:None
  • World:US5
  • Character:None

Posted 05 November 2022 - 11:54 AM

Hello burn,

Thank you for informing us,and please send a ticket to the support team.

Best regards

Posted Image

** Team Hero Zero ( Moderator ) HuSoX **

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support

#10 Ashrah

Ashrah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2022 - 04:44 PM

hello, I play more on my phone and after the last update the game moves hard and when the phone goes into standby the game resets. Before I had whatsapp, youtube in the background... now I can't switch from one application to another and the game resets. I'm sorry but I can't stay with my phone open all day.

#11 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 November 2022 - 10:58 AM

Hello,

Do you notice any other issues in your phone? Is this happening on an android device?

This is for both the user above and everyone else.

Have a nice day.

#12 Ashrah

Ashrah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2022 - 05:48 PM

hello, yes the phone has android, it has all the latest updates and the other applications and games work normally. only when I enter the game and let's say I wait for the time to pass and open whatsapp to read the messages, when I return to the game it freezes and loads again. before the game was running in the background without any problem

#13 Tripto

Tripto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMars :)
  • Team:Team Fellows
  • Character:Tripto

Posted 13 November 2022 - 09:38 PM

Personally, I see the game running a lot smoother since the last update. But I also see something that in general does not interfere with the gameplay, but visually I do not like it. The game logo has changed since the last update and now it seems to have a different shape. Against the background of all the other logos I have, the one of the game stands out and is quite unaesthetic.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

https://ibb.co/yf1g65P

#14 burn

burn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Team:Fight Club
  • Character:burn

Posted 17 November 2022 - 10:43 AM

I agree with Ashrah. Takes way to long to load. Used to be able to just switch between apps without Hz reloading every time. Is this just an Android problem?

#15 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 06:02 PM

Hello,

Do you notice any other issues in your phone? Is this happening on an android device?

This is for both the user above and everyone else.

Have a nice day.

I've had some more issues. Not too major, but would be nice if it could be fixed. Not sure if its just a mobile device issue.

So 1st, I can no longer see emojis in chat. 2nd Having to reload with the popup every time I click the personal booster screen. 3rd is the team notes. They seem extremely hard to edit now. Trying to copy and paste or highlight parts to delete, seem nearly impossible to do (I constantly update notes with upcoming herocons and tips for each one so this is abit important). 4th can no longer use auto spell correct within the keyboard. Typing just seems much more difficult.

#16 fatesdestiny

fatesdestiny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US9
  • Character:NarcissisticNemesis

Posted 01 December 2022 - 10:08 PM

I tried multiple times to purchase the season pass and kept getting: "Error. You already own this item." This has happened to me in the past, but usually I close out the window, go back in and it works fine. That wasn't the case this time. I even tried refreshing the whole game to no avail. I ended up just going on my laptop and purchasing it. But I know some people only play on their phones, so it may become an issue for them.

#17 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 10:21 PM

I tried multiple times to purchase the season pass and kept getting: "Error. You already own this item." This has happened to me in the past, but usually I close out the window, go back in and it works fine. That wasn't the case this time. I even tried refreshing the whole game to no avail. I ended up just going on my laptop and purchasing it. But I know some people only play on their phones, so it may become an issue for them.

thank you for bringing this matter to our attention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users