meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 18 September 2022 - 12:57 AM

Welcome to the Hideout!!!

In this section we will go over the different dynamics of the Hideout as well as what each room is good for.

JvfOZOSGTjyz-gjjX-G_Fg.jpg

The Hideout can be found on the bottom bar of your game next to the training room and special missions.  when you gain access to the hideout you will be able to create a hideout that fits you, you can change the scenes and layout of the hideout once you unlock new ones.  

Xz31Z1b1TAK9NbndrHH-EQ.jpg

Glory is obtained from Glory fights, during those fights you can gain resource (superglue and zeronite).  

WrXkpb83ReKugPjYSxohNA.jpg

Superglue and zeronite is a key resource for the upgrading of rooms.  protect them at all costs because any resources not put into your storages can be stolen by the enemy.

Va8EF7B6Q-W4d_erhjYIdQ.jpg

2Q743391TR-0fCDLdggXwA.jpg

you also can hire robots to build your rooms, you get 1 for free and can purchase a 2nd permanent one.  you can also purchase a 3rd robot for 6days.

fdeqiS8tRGuKicSlvgiXNA.jpg

The Number on the left signifies how many available robots can be put to work and the number on the left is how many you have working.

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 September 2022 - 01:03 AM

HideOut Scenes

Every day you have the opportunity to open 1 chest for free to obtain parts.  These parts can be used to unlock different scenes for your hideout!

lTk8vlKORuiNJRBYSh3loQ.jpg

05uNBa4OT8GkeVH8DYnF9g.jpg

ur5BquHYQxaRo4zt-aYVvw.jpg

#3 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 September 2022 - 01:11 AM

The Different Scenes in the Hideout can be unlocked for a certain amount of parts or unlocked from seasons. Once unlocked you can change them up however you please, whenever you please.

There are 12 sections in the scenes each one having "rewards" for opening up a specific number in that section.

Y8bY79qfTDiXQh0WaFg9Bg.jpg

cX9AdZojQ7G4KYQGMOiONQ.jpg

If you see a lock on a scene then you have yet to unlock it.

XAchHaBwT1CMREhQOcp9hg.jpg

Simply click on the image and you can open it up to see what you need to unlock it.

DJwEbQdDQiSqylrdiC5cOw.jpg

Once you obtain the amount that you need to unlock you can open it and then activate it to make the scene come alive how you like.

oUE5qTaHQryOOrccWao-xg.jpg

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 September 2022 - 01:16 AM

How do you find Glory??

- Well let me show you.

SQRf2dvlSpatMZqIbHTKLQ.png

The rooms you need right now are the Attack o bot factories and the attack robot warehouse, as this will give you the robots you need to right players and steal their glory.

UjMw7i7NR6qO4dfccsK7lw.png

Once you have established these rooms and are prepared to fight, you will need to locate how many robots you have and where the fighting icon is.

t18nbtYWQ1CHevErVn2meQ.png

The fighting icon is located in-between your achievements and your attack o bot count. As you see I have 87 or 308 bots to fight with.  Each fight takes 1-40 bots depending on your strength and their defense base.

When you are ready click the icon and get ready to fight.

95qZFCstTSeSMBP3eCFeXA.png

As you can see this person is not a good hit for me and i'd likely fail the fight, so I can freely refresh once. Or hit with one bot to refresh then wait 10 minutes for another free refresh.

NmgOt6e3QzKh5wDhCfv8qA.png

AHH..See this one is better.  1 bot will take care of this person.  

dSkiRx1ZRB-mgoQSRfaxqg.png

YmKr7RNeQAmzi51URirCiw.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users