• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMars :)
  • Team:Team Fellows
  • World:US1
  • Character:Tripto

Posted 17 September 2022 - 04:45 PM

Hello!

I follow with interest the developments of the hideouts in the various servers, and also discuss with many players the resource balance issues.
Over time, the development of the hideout becomes more and more difficult, because collecting resources turns out to be a complex task.
At a certain point after the first 20-30%, development starts to slow down dramatically. Maxing out a hideout right now would probably take more than 15 years of regular play. And that in itself is absurd. Changes are needed to have a better balance.
That is why I have the following suggestions.

1. Increase in resources that can be stolen

I propose to increase the resources that can be gained from enemies in the hideout by 1000%. However, the actual value that is taken from the mines in the enemy's hideout remains the same.

So if now an opponent that gives you 600 Super Glue (short - SG)and 1200 Zeronites (short - ZR), after the increase will give you 6000 SG and 12000 ZR. And if so far the enemy has lost 300 SG and 600 ZR from his mines after the battle, then after the increase the lost resources will be of the same value - 300 SG and 600 ZR

2. Increased rewards from daily completed objectives

I offer an increase of 10, 20 and 30% of the maximum capacity of the hideout base for each of the daily objectives in the duels, league, energy spent and battles in the hideout.

If a player who currently has a hideout base at level 20 and is gaining 2000, 6000 or 12000 SG from daily completed objectives, after the change the player will receive 142 150, 285 300 or 427 500 SG and this represents 10, 20 and 30% of the total capacity of the level 20 hideout base which is 1 421 500 SG.

3. Daily login rewards increase

I suggest that the rewards from the daily login bonus represent 30% of the hideout base capacity.

Currently, if a player with a level 25 hideout base gets 17000 SG and 34000 ZR, after the change, the player will get 1 209 420 SG and 2 418 840 ZR witch represents 30% of the total capacity of the level 25 hideout base which is 4 031 400 SG and 8 062 800 ZR.

4. No more "empty" hideout duels

I suggest that every hideout duel should be rewarded even if the opponent doesn't have a single mine planted. With the minimum of this reward to be not less than 3000 SG and 6000 ZR.

At this point, an opponent who has not placed mines in their hideout does not give you any resources, only fame. After the change, each enemy will give at least 3000 SG and 6000 ZR.

5. Resource Packs for the Hideout

I suggest adding purchasable resource packs.

6. Mine buff

I suggest a mine buff of 300%.

If a level 10 zeronite mine is currently mining 1742 ZR per hour and has a capacity of 7840 ZR after the change, these numbers will be 3 times more - 5226 ZR per hour and capacity of 23520 ZR.

7. Season Pass Rewards

I suggest a drastic 1000% increase in Season Pass rewards.

Conclusion

If these suggestions are implemented, the development of the hideout will become smoother.
Players will not be hampered by collecting the resources so much and the development of the hideout will not stop at any time.
It would also generate a lot of additional revenue for the game. Most resources will incentivize players to purchase a second construction robot and regularly hire a third construction robot. Also, with greater availability of resources in the form of vouchers and their possible loss, players will be more inclined to skip the current construction with donuts.

I welcome comments, additional ideas and suggestions. And I also hope that the moderators will pass on the suggestions to the development team and most of all I hope that the developers themselves will implement the suggestions of the players.
  • Mahhafooznit, Hurric4ne VII and Sawi like this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 582 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 17 September 2022 - 05:38 PM

Thank you for the suggestions
  • Hurric4ne VII likes this

#3 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 18 September 2022 - 01:21 PM

#6 could also be replaced with allowing Generators to be upgraded to level 50. This would allow for upgrading without losing the resources of the mine and factory during the 14 day upgrade.

Hello!

I follow with interest the developments of the hideouts in the various servers, and also discuss with many players the resource balance issues.
Over time, the development of the hideout becomes more and more difficult, because collecting resources turns out to be a complex task.
At a certain point after the first 20-30%, development starts to slow down dramatically. Maxing out a hideout right now would probably take more than 15 years of regular play. And that in itself is absurd. Changes are needed to have a better balance.
That is why I have the following suggestions.

1. Increase in resources that can be stolen

I propose to increase the resources that can be gained from enemies in the hideout by 1000%. However, the actual value that is taken from the mines in the enemy's hideout remains the same.

So if now an opponent that gives you 600 Super Glue (short - SG)and 1200 Zeronites (short - ZR), after the increase will give you 6000 SG and 12000 ZR. And if so far the enemy has lost 300 SG and 600 ZR from his mines after the battle, then after the increase the lost resources will be of the same value - 300 SG and 600 ZR

2. Increased rewards from daily completed objectives

I offer an increase of 10, 20 and 30% of the maximum capacity of the hideout base for each of the daily objectives in the duels, league, energy spent and battles in the hideout.

If a player who currently has a hideout base at level 20 and is gaining 2000, 6000 or 12000 SG from daily completed objectives, after the change the player will receive 142 150, 285 300 or 427 500 SG and this represents 10, 20 and 30% of the total capacity of the level 20 hideout base which is 1 421 500 SG.

3. Daily login rewards increase

I suggest that the rewards from the daily login bonus represent 30% of the hideout base capacity.

Currently, if a player with a level 25 hideout base gets 17000 SG and 34000 ZR, after the change, the player will get 1 209 420 SG and 2 418 840 ZR witch represents 30% of the total capacity of the level 25 hideout base which is 4 031 400 SG and 8 062 800 ZR.

4. No more "empty" hideout duels

I suggest that every hideout duel should be rewarded even if the opponent doesn't have a single mine planted. With the minimum of this reward to be not less than 3000 SG and 6000 ZR.

At this point, an opponent who has not placed mines in their hideout does not give you any resources, only fame. After the change, each enemy will give at least 3000 SG and 6000 ZR.

5. Resource Packs for the Hideout

I suggest adding purchasable resource packs.

6. Mine buff

I suggest a mine buff of 300%.

If a level 10 zeronite mine is currently mining 1742 ZR per hour and has a capacity of 7840 ZR after the change, these numbers will be 3 times more - 5226 ZR per hour and capacity of 23520 ZR.

7. Season Pass Rewards

I suggest a drastic 1000% increase in Season Pass rewards.

Conclusion

If these suggestions are implemented, the development of the hideout will become smoother.
Players will not be hampered by collecting the resources so much and the development of the hideout will not stop at any time.
It would also generate a lot of additional revenue for the game. Most resources will incentivize players to purchase a second construction robot and regularly hire a third construction robot. Also, with greater availability of resources in the form of vouchers and their possible loss, players will be more inclined to skip the current construction with donuts.

I welcome comments, additional ideas and suggestions. And I also hope that the moderators will pass on the suggestions to the development team and most of all I hope that the developers themselves will implement the suggestions of the players.

• Hurric4ne VII and Tripto like this

#4 st1waka

st1waka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • World:US1

Posted 19 September 2022 - 01:17 PM

Thank you for the bonus suggestion!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hideout, Ideas, Improves, Suggestions, Balance update, Resources

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users