#1 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 01 September 2022 - 12:47 AM

Did i hear you right??!!?? Did you really want to delete that account of yours?  

Is there anything I can do to stop you, because I know you will regret it??

No....ok

In order to delete your account (against my better judgement) is not that hard, and while you might not think you want to come back, trust me you will catch the bug and be back.

so while you are deleting do not forget to pick up your reactivation code, it will save you alot of hassle.

Step one:  locate the settings bar on the lower right of your account. It is called a washer.

jmCpf1k3TuuVtdIoe6nhoA.jpg

Step Two:  While you hover over that washer options will appear, you want the account settings (still think you should stay).

LtchUHJsTOaCNw_-m0cFqA.jpg

Step Three:  In account settings you will see the dreaded option to delete (kill your hero) i dont even know how you are considering this...i mean delete that other game and keep this one.  We are more important....but if you are serious then i can not stop you....

0BAs2zuCT4e7lkt7PZTCyw.jpg

Step Four: you click on delete hero and this pops up, confirming that you do in fact want to delete all your hard earned work and time spent, just make sure you click the check box to get the reactivation code (you will need it) and then add your password.

J1NWMivFTvOTfDFEh8QJyg.jpg

zm_d0TpeSb2udFNaADY9dQ.jpg

Step Five:  we will beg you one more time to reconsider this heinous act and all you have to do is pull the plug..I mean press confirm.

MRTQspB9Ro6oRbLawgGBsQ.jpg

Step Six:  Once you get the reactivation code save it like it is the last piece of chocolate in the apocalypse, you will want it in a few days so you can come back to us without hassle.

C88Fi8kUR9K86AFPL3Jt7Q.jpg

Now that you are gone you can go about your daily real life stuff, but know that this is not goodbye but a prelude to the nightmares you will endure wanting to come back. So we will see you REAL soon.  Have a Great day.

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users