Photo

Team Bonus

Team Bonus

Best Answer meljer , 01 July 2022 - 01:57 AM

I have a question about the team bonus shown in the hideout workshop. I cannot find any information on what the team bonus does for the team. Can someone provide information on what the team bonus does?

i am double checking, but if it is the room with the modifications then the team bonus is the better everyones modification room is in the team the better modifications you can make, if you go to a different team you will notice it will change.

if it is not the modification room you are referring let me know :)  

thanks 

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rlahall

Rlahall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:Resistance
  • World:US6
  • Character:rlahall

Posted 30 June 2022 - 11:52 PM

I have a question about the team bonus shown in the hideout workshop. I cannot find any information on what the team bonus does for the team. Can someone provide information on what the team bonus does?

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 582 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 01 July 2022 - 01:57 AM   Best Answer

i am double checking, but if it is the room with the modifications then the team bonus is the better everyones modification room is in the team the better modifications you can make, if you go to a different team you will notice it will change.

if it is not the modification room you are referring let me know :)  

thanks 

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Team, Bonus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users