elismerdj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Team:H8TED
  • World:US5
  • Character:elismer

Posted 13 June 2022 - 02:49 PM

good everyone I put that title because that is the truth hero zero is a game that there is no
control of nothing point number one: the bands when you attack it for example the easy ones
they have bosses of up to 120k and 130k maximum in my team the normal ones come out with a maximum of 110k
and the difficult ones between 78k to 90k are all upside down the difficult ones as it says
they must be the strongest not the weakest now point number two: pets
and the player's abilities such as 1 pet that has 15% critical chance to activate
at every moment but your hero with 89% of giving a critical does not give a single one in 4 attacks
who explains that? that is, a 15% chance of giving a critical is more likely to give you
critical more than 89% of when here 15% is greater than 89% again the minor exceeds
the most they do that to benefit those with low brains there is no balance in this
game now if you look closely orion ring with 80% stops a critical and aside against
not even attack with bone breaker you can give more than one attack because it is barely 70% and ring is
80% to stop it to balance the scale must put a bone breaker x2 that 80% to
to balance the advantage and not continue to give the low brains a chance I was watching
a video where a powerful br3 player1 loses to a player she takes more than
110k skill advantage just for that orion ring skill so why do we train if
everything depends on the pet for that same error the game is dying and new servers
they are left alone for that reason they must do what I told them so that they can balance the
balance it is useless to increase your skills if everything depended on the pet that's why they
I turned the game upside down

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 582 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 13 June 2022 - 05:43 PM

ive been playing this game since 2014, there are hundreds of different ways you can build your character, and those builds influcence alot of gameplay.  not everything is based on the pet, for instance i love a low brain build, the low brain with orion and the pao create a good weapon, but their is a counter for it (i wont tell here, my "friends" might be watching lol.  but everything controls how your game turns out, including the hideout.  take a breath though, lets see if we can work through some tough spots and get you the abilty to take on someone 50k your size.  patience is always important, message me and we can work on your hero to become a beast!!  

#3 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • World:US4
  • Character:Fumanchoo

Posted 13 June 2022 - 08:51 PM

ive been playing this game since 2014, there are hundreds of different ways you can build your character, and those builds influcence alot of gameplay.  not everything is based on the pet, for instance i love a low brain build, the low brain with orion and the pao create a good weapon, but their is a counter for it (i wont tell here, my "friends" might be watching lol.  but everything controls how your game turns out, including the hideout.  take a breath though, lets see if we can work through some tough spots and get you the abilty to take on someone 50k your size.  patience is always important, message me and we can work on your hero to become a beast!!  

haha nah since they changed SK abilities that happen after you being hit to take priority over skills that happen when you hit somebody (late 2020 i think?) they've been overpowered so he has a point...

#4 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • World:US4
  • Character:Fumanchoo

Posted 13 June 2022 - 09:10 PM

As an example, you hit someone using klaus and trigger drummy and his klaus triggers, his klaus is in effect next round your drummy isn't.

Orion works similarly, your drummy triggers, orion triggers, something auto shakes off the drummy and next round goes as normal, and thats with any on hit skill vs an on being hit skill, i've reported it once but its not an easy concept to explain to people that don't play the game :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users