Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Team:Matchgrade
  • World:US6
  • Character:Tidalwave

Posted 20 May 2022 - 07:20 PM

I'm sorry but I think this seasons bonus is way too over-powered. All it does is make the strongest players stronger. As if a critical hit from a 400 rated player wasn't enough, now it's 250 percent stronger?
All a player has to do is land one critical hit. I was hit with one that did 159,430 damage! It's way too much...especially since players that buy their way through the season were dealing hits like that 2 weeks ago. It only helps the strongest. It should be an even advantage/ disadvantage for everyone.
  • Soares likes this

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 20 May 2022 - 08:10 PM

hey TW, 

im sorry about this season, and i can relate, it sucks for the low brain build also, so i had to redo it for this season to high brain to counter it.  unfortunately every season has its bonuses causing advantages and disadvantages to others, its a game of strategy...some people have clothes or sks that match the seasons so they dont have to change their skills, others use a hammer.  the people that are level 400 and more do have the advantage but built right there are ways to counter them.  but i will pass it along and see what we can do. thank you. any more issues please feel free to let us know...

mel

• Soares likes this

#3 Tidalwave

Tidalwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Team:Matchgrade
  • World:US6
  • Character:Tidalwave

Posted 20 May 2022 - 08:42 PM

I agree completely. Having a bonus that helps one particular skill is easy to get around but by the end of the season this one is 100 percent chance to do 285 percent more damage. So every critical hit is almost 3 times more powerful than usual. Maybe tone that down a little? Like 50 percent chance to do 100 percent more damage. Thank you for passing it along
  • meljer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users