elismerdj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Team:H8TED
  • World:US5
  • Character:elismer

Posted 28 April 2022 - 09:45 PM

good to all I have had an idea I don't know if they would support me it would be good if they created a room
of motivation would work in this way for every 1 level that goes up it will give you 1 point of
extra motivation and that the room reached level 25 to give 25 training points
or extra motivation for that hero so open more training and help those teams
that they can't get motivation cups and that they can't get stronger in a short time
time I do not know what you would think and more than now you can reach 20 batteries and finish
quickly those train that graze good afternoon    (lol)

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 29 April 2022 - 05:20 AM

good afternoon, 

i will pass on the suggestion, but i do offer you a small solution, their is a room in the hideout that supplies skill points.

also i am sorry you are having a hard time getting MUs for training, i get them in truck loads from missions, deeds, the sewing machine daily,,,i always seem to be in abundance of them, lol so this room i probably wouldnt dabble in, but i will pass it along as some people like yourself might be struggling...thanks 

mel

• elismerdj@gmail.com likes this

#3 elismerdj@gmail.com

elismerdj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 02:19 PM

1.132 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción

thank you very much for answering friend that training room that you say is not the same since it only gives you 1 skill point for every 4 to 6 hours but the motivation room acts differently because there are only 12 to 13 motivation cups there are teams that do not they can get motivation cups since they are few and they only have 10 motivation points it would be fair for everyone to put a motivation room since if you expand it to level 25 there are 25 extra motivation plus 10 that they give you daily it would be 35 they would put almost equal to the teams that put 5 motivation cups on the LA1 server I am lvl 715 and it is very difficult to get motivation especially in feats since 39 motivation for the cups consumes them in 1 hour for the 20 batteries that can now be obtained They could also create a room that speeds up the time it takes to produce super glue and zeronite since with a lvl 20 generator and 1 super glue mine at lvl 20 it only gives 22,500 barely and to climb the central hideout you need 5,700,000 d and super glue and 11,500,000 zeronite and more difficult is in LA1 that the server is dead thank you very much and have a good day :)

• meljer likes this

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 29 April 2022 - 03:04 PM

Morning!!

hey, no problem i enjoy being able to help when and where i can.  so lets work through this so i send it through correctly

1st:  you would like a room in the hide out that would expand your MUs from the normal base, this would help players that do not have trophies in their team and help them get stronger, thus making the game more fair for teams that can no obtain the training trophies.

2nd  you would like a room that lowers the time it takes to make zeronite and superglue in their respective rooms, thus enabling us to make more faster.  

if these sound right to you i will pass them along, thank you for your suggestions, i look foward to hearing more from you :)

mel

#5 elismerdj@gmail.com

elismerdj@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 April 2022 - 02:47 PM

yes friend you could explain it better than me it's perfect thank you very much

• meljer likes this