• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Team Anonymous
  • World:US1
  • Character:CommanderPoohTang

Posted 12 April 2022 - 11:43 AM

Hello fellow heroes,

the idea might be pretty obvious but let me explain it a little bit. Basically whenever I'm inside of a Second Hand Shop selling spare items that I got from special missions, regular missions, trainings, etc., I always need to take extra care and double check the item that I'm selling, to make sure that I didn't drag one of the equipped items with my mouse. So having an option to lock the slots of equipped items so that you cannot change/drag items out of their slot unless you unlock the slot again, would help with this quite a bit.

And yes, I do know that you could just work your way around this by selling items from inside of Storage menu, but I personally think that having to do that extra step, that some newer players might not know about or haven't had that much experience with the game, might not be the best thing to have as a hidden solution to this. And I also figured that it wouldn't be too much trouble making something like this, as the feature of locking items already exists in Storage Tabs.

To sum all things up for the lazy readers: Add a feature to lock your equipped items to prevent from selling them on accident.

What is your opinion on this?

Best regards,

BloreX

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(heart) TEAM ANONYMOUS  (heart) 

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 12 April 2022 - 12:21 PM

that does make sense, as i have accidently sold an equipped items last month. my mouse sometimes jumps while it drags. i will pass on the suggestion, thank you very much

mel

• BloreX likes this

#3 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 April 2022 - 01:30 PM

that does make sense, as i have accidently sold an equipped items last month. my mouse sometimes jumps while it drags. i will pass on the suggestion, thank you very much

mel

Yeah has happened to me before as well, hence why I thought it would be a great feature to add. Also, thanks! :)

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

#4 Tidalwave

Tidalwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Team:Matchgrade
  • World:US6
  • Character:Tidalwave

Posted 13 April 2022 - 07:01 PM

You can also just select the item then press on the cash register instead of dragging it....or is that just on mobile. Dragging is a pain on mobile so that's what I do lol.

#5 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 13 April 2022 - 10:19 PM

You can also just select the item then press on the cash register instead of dragging it....or is that just on mobile. Dragging is a pain on mobile so that's what I do lol.

that is just on mobile, tho i wish it could be on the computer also lol

• BloreX likes this

#6 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2022 - 06:22 AM

Yeah just like mel said, it's just a mobile thing but that could be a solution as well, adding that feature to browser version would also prevent people from accidentally selling the wrong item.

• meljer likes this

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users