#1 zayWell

zayWell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:US7
  • Character:zayWel

Posted 25 March 2022 - 12:48 PM

I've had some good ideas for the game, I'm going to talk about one that I think is great, but compared to others of mine, it's between average, but this idea would consist of an interactive game scenario, but what do you mean? Maybe these are not the best words to say this, but what I mean is, the maps are already the same years, this may tire some or not, but for example, a meteor is about to fall in the center of the city, maybe make that bus go for good, or else for a few days this meteor will be approaching the city, everything being visible, then it will become an active counter, until the meteor collides, when it collides it can be seen on the map, and it could even have a clickable button, where inside it would be some aliens and if you could play some kind of puzzle every day or so, with rewards of course.

#2 zayWell

zayWell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 12:51 PM

I also think it would be a good idea if the players themselves could make choices to change the maps, such as "should we make a laser to destroy the meteorite?" or "Should we send our best robots to extract pieces from the meteorite?" and after a few days the most chosen will be made and also visible on the map, for example a laser beam gun aimed at the meteor, or the robots already there in the meteor something like that.

#3 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 25 March 2022 - 07:42 PM

good afternoon, 

let me see if i am understanding this right so i can pass this along...you would like a interactive event, such as a meteor that is coming towards your hero, you have to destroy the meteor before it hits a section of the map using your hero...in order to do that you must solve a puzzle (like a word game)...if it collides then you must work with teammates to get rid of it by using the combined strength to destroy it...

and from the second one i am getting we can have weapons to destroy the meteor such as a laser or weapon which must be found by doing missions or buying in a "weapons shop" to use for "world events"  and that we can use our robots from the hideout to collect superglue and zeronite for our hideout///

and the 3rd thing i am getting is a way to change our maps as they have been the same for years. ..

hope i got some of this right lol

thank you for the suggestions

• Soares and zayWell like this

#4 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 25 March 2022 - 07:48 PM

also the maps can have clickable things that when clicked on supply rewards 

#5 zayWell

zayWell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 08:39 PM

good afternoon, 

let me see if i am understanding this right so i can pass this along...you would like a interactive event, such as a meteor that is coming towards your hero, you have to destroy the meteor before it hits a section of the map using your hero...in order to do that you must solve a puzzle (like a word game)...if it collides then you must work with teammates to get rid of it by using the combined strength to destroy it...

and from the second one i am getting we can have weapons to destroy the meteor such as a laser or weapon which must be found by doing missions or buying in a "weapons shop" to use for "world events"  and that we can use our robots from the hideout to collect superglue and zeronite for our hideout///

and the 3rd thing i am getting is a way to change our maps as they have been the same for years. ..

hope i got some of this right lol

thank you for the suggestions

Good afternoon! yes that's basically it you got it almost perfectly, I'm amazed I thought I didn't explain it well xd, but basically that's it, if we managed to destroy this supposed meteorite for example, it wouldn't collide with this part of the map, I we could make choices to world level, what to do to stop the metorite, as if one option were to build a weapon and destroy it (can have side effects, like parts of this meteor falling on other parts of the map and so...), but basically it is That's it, I have other ideas, I don't know if there is an "ideas" team but if there is and there is a vacancy I'll be happy to participate hehehe

• meljer likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scenario, game, interactive, interactive scenario

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users