6 replies to this topic

#1 Tehgates

Tehgates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 09 February 2022 - 10:50 AM

What is going to be done? We all lost a day, that's means we lost a day of seasons points, completely screwed over on weekly tournaments, lost vouchers for energy and motivation AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I myself lost 20 donuts because I couldn't log in and claim the last day of the rewards that I PAID FOR.

You need to come up with something and quicky.
  • craine likes this

#2 HEARTBURN

HEARTBURN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Team:Sidekick Rescue
  • World:US4
  • Character:HEARTBURN

Posted 09 February 2022 - 12:04 PM

You know they aren't going to do a thing regarding compensation. It's Playata. The phone app still isn't working and this is the second day. Maybe sometime next week??? I wonder how many players will quit over this fiasco. I'm beginning to remember why I quit for some time and am wondering about my decision now to give it another shot.

W7cXmuI.gif

#3 craine

craine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Advisor, News correspondent

Posted 09 February 2022 - 12:13 PM

YEP!
Back to day 1 on the log in bonus.
It's deja vu all over again.

#4 florencekeva

florencekeva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 19 April 2022 - 03:21 AM

What is going to be done? We all lost a day, that's means we lost a day of seasons points, completely screwed over on weekly tournaments, lost vouchers for energy and motivation AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I myself lost 20 donuts because I couldn't log in and claim the last day of the rewards that I PAID FOR.

You need to come up with something and quicky.

This is very unfortunate, and you have to wait again to do something Android gaming.

Merge Master Mod Apk - TechToDown.com

#5 CWombat

CWombat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:CombatWombat

Posted 23 April 2022 - 03:03 AM

Lol... they told me they were discussing this. Never heard anything again.... typical really.

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 584 posts
  • World:US8
  • Character:meljer

Posted 23 April 2022 - 03:29 AM

Lol... they told me they were discussing this. Never heard anything again.... typical really.

Hey Combat!!!

unfortunately i do not have a answer to this, as i am not IT, i do have the power though to pass along messages and such.  i understand that lagging can and will cause people problems in their gaming, i have had it in many of the games i play, one lags so much i have to restart it every 5 minutes.  the thing is there is so many components to the game lagging that have to be looked into, and then the software of the phone itself is something outside the games control.  if you do not have the data, or specs then the game will lag more so then other phones that have tons, I'm sorry if the answer i am giving is not a sufficient for you, i do know that it is being discussed, but as much as i think they can come up with a solution i do not think lag will cease to exist as no matter what game you play there will always be its kinks.  i will however send your concerns with the issue to the appropriate people and see where we stand in this matter,

thank you

mel

#7 CWombat

CWombat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:CombatWombat

Posted 05 May 2022 - 11:32 PM

Meljer.... I was talking about the compensation not the lag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users