#1 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 20 November 2021 - 12:26 AM

So it's been about a month since I've bought a new season pass so I decided to get the season crusader of light pass. I've been purchasing passes for a few months now. Usually I'll buy every other pass in hopes to get items that will have better stats than the items from the previous passes. However, this season pass, the items all have much less stats and even the modifications have less stats. They have much less stats than the items I unlocked from 2 months ago. I've never had this issue before.

Why did they "nurf" the item stats? I'm very disappointed and I may not continue to purchase the season pass. I was looking forward to getting the new set and increasing my stats abit, but you all decided to devalue the items in the season pass.

#2 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • World:US4
  • Character:Fumanchoo

Posted 20 November 2021 - 07:33 AM

if your cybernetic lab or workshop was in storage when you redeemed the items/mods they'll be without the boost that those provide, SK gem too besides that i'm not sure :/ this set was a decent boost for me on US7 but then theres alot of levels from one season to the next to start

#3 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:frafont

Posted 20 November 2021 - 09:32 AM

Items from season set seem to have low stats, but when you equip new set instead of old one, numbers can change a lot, because when not equipped, total numbers of set items do not count those 7% bonuses.

#4 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 20 November 2021 - 02:13 PM

Fumanchoo, I have both cybernetic and workshop always out 24/7 and 365 days... US7 is still fairly new server. This happened on US6. I did level up a couple times since my last pass set and still no stat increase on each item. The only thing it increased a little bit was the bonuses, but that's after the set is fully equipped. I feel like there is se trickery going on. The devs definitely know what they did.

Frafont, yes the bonuses from the entire set while equipped give a little increase, but not much. I used to get items with a nice amount of stat increase for each individual item and then plus the bonus increase. It seems like they lowered everything with this season pass.

Items and the mods from the season pass should not individually have much less stats than items and mods from a season pass that took place about 2 months ago. I even play daily and level up on a regular basis. The devs know what they did and probably was something to do with making money like usual.
  • thePlasteredDragon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users