• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Advisor, News correspondent

Posted 29 September 2021 - 07:15 PM

Preface:
Before anyone suggests, "Please contact support.", I did that. They sent me here.

On to the goodies:
I have previously brought up this topic in the forums. The issue is finding a better way to sort your sidekicks (by level) in anticipation of the Leveling Up Sidekicks Con. Specifically I am referring to the four buttons in the sidekick menu which allow you to rearrange their order. The buttons are Hard Up, Up, Down and Hard Down. I play on a mobile device. As such these buttons are about 3/32" in size and very close to one another. It is far too easy to accidentally hit Hard Up or Hard Down when you want Up or Down. This shoots your selected sidekick either to the very top or very bottom of the list. I have over 430 sidekicks so when I overshoot it takes quite a while to get the sidekick where I want it (assuming I don't accidentally hit the wrong button again, which happens a lot). Currently it takes me about a week to sort all of my sidekicks by level. That's an absurd amount of time. To make the task easier I propose three suggestions:

1) Create a separate button which automatically sorts all sidekicks by level.

2) Enlarge the four buttons to a more manageable size; about 1/4".

3) Space the four buttons further apart so that you can easily hit the one you want.

The devs commented something to the effect that employing such a change would be a great deal of work and may even throw the Earth out of its axis. Basically they want to know if enough other players are in agreement. So if you agree, have an alternative idea, or are just feeling lonely and wish to chime in please leave your feedback here.

Thanks for your time,
Craine.
  • TiffanyRose and st1waka like this

#2 TiffanyRose

TiffanyRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US6
  • Character:TiffanyRose

Posted 01 October 2021 - 05:17 AM

I agree that some other sidekick organization feature would be helpful for those of us with many sidekicks.  I'm surprised that adding sorts would be that onerous.  Even something like player-defined categories would save me quite a bit of time, but that sounds like even more work than sorting abilities.

#3 st1waka

st1waka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • World:US1

Posted 01 October 2021 - 09:06 PM

Thank you for your suggestion!

#4 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Catznchocolate

Posted 08 October 2021 - 04:14 AM

I would like options:  Alphabetical, and by level.  I do appreciate the favorites so that I can keep the ones I use at the top, but now my other sidekicks are out of sorts and I would like to reorder them as I don't have time for manual sorting.  Alphabetical order by name and sorting by level are both options I would use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users