Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Team:i am weeb
  • World:US6
  • Character:Claudia

Posted 04 June 2021 - 06:03 AM

Lately, this game has lost the fun factor for me.  It used to be a goofy, amusing and fun game.  It has become kind of a grind and a lot of my members, including me, are losing interest.  Too many tasks, duels, missions, etc.  Bring back the fun factor; roll it back to the old fun times.  Yeah, we like a bit of a challenge, obviously, but lately it just feels like a grind.  Anyone else feel this?  

Edited by Claudia, 04 June 2021 - 06:07 AM.

• AmericanMike and craine like this

#2 Claudia

Claudia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Team:i am weeb
  • World:US6
  • Character:Claudia

Posted 04 June 2021 - 06:32 AM

HeroCon has especially created a level of apathy and paralysis in my team.  I think most players want a structure that offers some challenge and fun.  I have worked very hard to keep the team motivated for HeroCon events, but it is like they shut down.  Now, they are barely playing much at all.

• AmericanMike likes this

#3 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • World:US3
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 04 June 2021 - 08:50 AM

if you think that's bad... my team only has 1 other member in it except for me, but yet somehow we're still in 19th place.  :S

• Claudia likes this

#4 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • World:US4
  • Character:Fumanchoo

Posted 14 June 2021 - 07:15 AM

You're trying to run a new team on a server that is already struggling to keep active the teams it already has so tbh, of course its going to be feeling like a pointless grind right now, but I can empathize.

You started the server late, and the 3 teams that were already established have never been 100% properly active after the first 6-8 weeks of the server for much of anything to funnel down below that, its a simple math problem really. if this server has 50 100% spend active every day players (and thats debatable) then thats 10 players on 2 teams constantly being rotated with people who either quit or are barely active. 
If those teams are having trouble getting players any team below is getting the scraps at best :(
Have you thought about taking your active friends and joining a team where your efforts actually count every week, instead of trying to split a small number of players too many times?

#5 bellawatson492

bellawatson492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 30 September 2021 - 06:13 AM

I can understand your concern, I think too many challenges and tasks make the game less fun, but I don't think that there is any chance to roll back the game.

#6 CWombat

CWombat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US4
  • Character:CombatWombat

Posted 05 January 2022 - 04:57 AM

Playata just want your cash mate. They dont care about making it fun or interesting. It's all about getting you to buy and use nuts. That's it. That's all they care about... period.

US6 is dead anyway mate. Might as well join us7....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users