Photo

How to get this game working with Firefox?

firefox

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 GreenSage13

GreenSage13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWI, USA
  • World:US6
  • Character:GreenSage13

Posted 20 April 2021 - 04:05 AM

Hey everyone!

Just got this game as recommended by i think agame website iirc. I got a real nice Nvidia 1030 card (about 6 years old but its a 2gig card should be fine lol) and my Firefox is showing all the webgl stuff has issues/errors "FEATURE_FAILURE_GLXTEST_FAILED" not sure how I can fix this. It's a brand new install (thought that may fix my issues.)

Any thoughts? Anyone with the Firefox browser (I'm on Linux) could be experiencing this same issue as myself. I've tried both the flash version and html5. And I've done the 2 fixes listed here on the forums and nothing yet.

Thanks!

#2 Kepsoo

Kepsoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1
  • Character:Kepsoo

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:59 PM

Hey everyone!

Just got this game as recommended by i think agame website iirc. I got a real nice Nvidia 1030 card (about 6 years old but its a 2gig card should be fine lol) and my Firefox is showing all the webgl stuff has issues/errors "FEATURE_FAILURE_GLXTEST_FAILED" not sure how I can fix this. It's a brand new install (thought that may fix my issues.)

Any thoughts? Anyone with the Firefox browser (I'm on Linux) could be experiencing this same issue as myself. I've tried both the flash version and html5. And I've done the 2 fixes listed here on the forums and nothing yet.

Thanks!

Hello Greensage13,

Do you still have these problems? Try to contact the support in this case.

By the way the flash version doesnt work anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users