weo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US6
  • Character:weo

Posted 30 January 2021 - 01:26 PM

A lot of later builds and excavations in the Hero Hideout take an extremely long time. Even with a 90% speed increase a build could end up taking around 3 weeks to complete. It'd be cool if people who have 2 Work Robots could assign both of the Robots to a build in order to double the speed completion. This doesn't increase their overall production, but allows you to focus in on one task such as rushing a new room.

• craine, Mahhafooznit, Catznchocolate and 1 other like this

#2 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 02 February 2021 - 09:30 AM

This also may cause people to buy the third workbot to reduce the time down even more. Currently I have no need of a third workbot as it takes forever to get enough resources to even have 1 in use for upgrade but if I was to upgrade fighting bots than I would definitely want a serious reduction.

#3 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 03 February 2021 - 02:59 PM

I need new rooms or more duplicate rooms for my hideout. So many empty spaces in my hideout that it looks unfinished.

#4 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:frafont

Posted 03 February 2021 - 04:07 PM

I agree - we need some new hideout rooms and/or additional ones possible to do for ones that already exist. I have almost all of them - just 3 available open (4th generator, exchange room, gym - all three pretty useless for me). Plus I have lots of empty places to dig and open new construction sites, but why would I dig one and wait for like 3 weeks to complete, when there is nothing to place there...

• Claudia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users