• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Advisor, News correspondent

Posted 19 December 2020 - 05:50 PM

I play on a mobile device. This means that not only is my screen much smaller than a pc screen it is also necessary for me to tap my selections upon my screen. This works fine for every aspect of the game... except one.
The sidekick selection menu has four buttons with which a biped can adjust the order of said sidekicks within the overall list; Hard Up, Up, Down and Hard Down. These four buttons are approximately 1/8" in diameter and spaced about 1/32" apart. The tip of my thumb is approximately 3/4" in diameter. My thumb is also opaque, through no fault of my own. Therefore I cannot see where the tip of my thumb will actually land upon the screen.
It is incredibly difficult to accurately tap the target button without hitting an unintended button by accident when that button is 16% the size of my thumb and the button spacing is 4% of the size of my thumb (the same thumb, not the other one).
When arranging my sidekicks for the next sidekick con I all too often have experienced the misfortune and subsequent constipation of not moving a sidekick one spot higher in the list but instead straight to the very top of the list. I have well over 200 sidekicks to arrange in this way.

The length of this post is in direct proportion to how many times it has been brought up in the forums.
This is a VERY SIMPLE fix. Just space the buttons further apart. This is a reasonable request. I'm not asking you to teach our nation's children to read. Please attend to this. I, my fellow suffering gamers and my intestines thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Craine
  • lulean and donutmuncher like this

#2 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 20 December 2020 - 03:19 PM

This does not affect myself so much as I play on PC or 10" tablet , but even on the tablet I can make mistakes so usually boot ye old trusty PC tower up for moving sidekicks as I have about 700 now

Get this fixed asap for the millions of people playing on mobiles it must be really annoying 

#3 BoSsNjR

BoSsNjR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationfar far away
  • Team:NBC
  • World:US4
  • Character:CaptainAmerica

Posted 20 December 2020 - 06:58 PM

This does not affect myself so much as I play on PC or 10" tablet , but even on the tablet I can make mistakes so usually boot ye old trusty PC tower up for moving sidekicks as I have about 700 now

Get this fixed asap for the millions of people playing on mobiles it must be really annoying 

Funny of you to think this game has millions of players playing in general lol...let alone on mobile  (lol)

Edited by BoSsNjR, 20 December 2020 - 07:01 PM.

• donutmuncher likes this

boring

#4 Ashie

Ashie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • World:US5
  • Character:Ashie

Posted 23 December 2020 - 10:57 PM

Thank you for the suggestion!