Yemlimuspa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 28 October 2020 - 11:37 AM

1. Improve "Exchange Room" because now it is one of the most useless rooms
How?
- Give opportunity to refresh of the exchange offers by watching ads, because now no sense to do it for donuts.
- Maybe add opportunity to exchange resources on trainings/energy or something else with very low chance and very low amount, it would make sense to spend donuts on it.
- Maybe some other improvements. Most important thing is to do something with this room.

2. Improve "Hero Forge" because costs of producing item sometimes is ridiculous
How?
- Lower costs, probably the most important thing to do.
- Maybe some other improvements.

3. Raise hero hideout resources, skill points, coins rewards as you did with exp, because from heroic deeds, hero distress calls, daily rewards (energy 300, duels 50, league 20, hero hideout attacks 20) and events you receive unbelievable low amount of them.

4. Make more events (Weekly or Monthly). More x2 rewards for energy (x2 exp not stupid x2 energy) and trainings (create x2 rewards for doing them) (for exemple every weekends)
- Maybe Add new Villains in specific time specific day because for random villains you need to be in game 24/7 it would give players opportunity to not miss them.
- Maybe Add some new tasks you can do with your team as gang fights in hero hideout.
- New special missions. Tasks related to them.
- Add some tasks you can do only with your team or with your team help.
- New tournaments would be great also.

5. Improve "Washing Machine" because now it doesnt worth it to spend houndrents of donuts to for exemple make only STR piece of clothet
How?
- Maybe give opportunity to choose what stat do you want to receive for a fee
- Pay 2 donuts for washing modifications is too expensive would be better if they cost same as everything else.
- Would be really great if there was opportunity to "renew" your items stats to your current level for a fee, for example if you already have stats what you need and you dont want to change them. Same for sidekicks update their stats without changing skills.

6. Give opportunity to players buy 2nd additional work robot (hero hideout) for donuts. It would be nice if it was possible to do this after a certain time from the start of the server.

7. Update/Improve some sidekicks skills because almost all of "Not special skills" is completely useless and a lot of special skills too. If its not attack twice, attack after crit or more dmg after crit, attack after crit skills they dont need anybody.

8. Make fix price for skill points on curtain level or when price is higher then 2-3 or something millions. Good coins rewards and fix price could make players play for stats not only for exp like right now.
It is very unfair to old players when you collect coins for months and waiting for "buying skill points" herocon and buy 200-300 skill points for 1 billion of coins and some new players buy 1000 and they play only week or month spending a lot less coins.

9. Create more sidekicks you can receive not from battle pass or donut shop. Same with weapons sets and usual sets.

10. Give as reward season points for PvP Tournament.

11. Make possible to do "Heroism" again after you finish it and make possible to do tasks from all zones in same time because some of them take too much time.

12. Create opportunity to sort sidekicks in "Change Outfit "Sidekick"" window.

13. One of the best idea I think will be is to give all players opportunity to change color of their stats how they want. It would make every player stand out and will show the creativity of each of them.
It could depend from your level - higher level more colors opened for you to choose or from amount of stats and ofcourse you can sell some colors for donuts to players.

• Mahhafooznit, BloreX, Ashie and 1 other like this

#2 Ashie

Ashie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • World:US5
  • Character:Ashie

Posted 28 October 2020 - 01:23 PM

Hey Yemlimuspa,

Thank you so much, such great ideas!

Have a great week!

Hero Zero team

• FaithfulAizen likes this

Posted Image

"Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great

things while they are small.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

#3 Pandarious

Pandarious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 01:35 PM

Not only great - amazing ideas I would say...
You guys should really follow these ideas, 98% of them are... let's say needed. 

• Ashie likes this

#4 five

five

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Team:none

Posted 28 October 2020 - 03:08 PM

I agree with everything here. Maybe the colors are useless, but I liked the blue 90,000-100,000 color very much, when I had it. Also, there was so many double energy weeks, but only one or two double MU events, which lasted for 3 days, if I remember correctly. Im not so happy because of that, because I personally love doing training, would be even better without the cooldown, but whatever. 

Edited by five, 28 October 2020 - 03:09 PM.

• Ashie likes this

#5 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Team Anonymous
  • Character:CommanderPoohTang

Posted 28 October 2020 - 03:20 PM

Okay first of all i liked and enjoyed reading most of these ideas but however i'm gonna tell a few things that i think would ruin the game a bit. (These are just my personal thoughts, i don't want anybody to start fighting down in the comments or something, it's just my own thoughts ok? Good.)

1. I like the idea and all but exchanging resources for energy/motivation units would not be that great idea because some people don't have exchange room in their hideout, so people with it would have a big advantage at xp tournaments, levelling and so on, would be kinda the same thing as what we had recently with XP from tasks, would ruin the tournament kinda.

6. I think that $5 is something that everyone can afford, no matter what your financial situation is, $5 that you'd give on a chocolate bar or something like that you can give on additional robot and if someone is at that bad financial situation, i don't think they're gonna be thinking about additional robot at all so i think it should stay at cost of $5. It's not much money and it's 1 time purchase so it's alright.

8. I do agree with that, maybe limiting the maximum cost of skill points to 1 mil coins would be what this game needs. So once you get to skill points costing 1 mil, the price just stops increasing so you keep buying 1 skill = 1 mil coins and that would be the price limit. That'd be much better so 1 bil coins would get high level players 1000 points as well so the game would be more fair to everyone.

But yeah that's about it, the rest of the ideas i really like and think should really be implemented into the game. Not so sure about the PvP tournament and season points as that one is completely pay2win but everything else is great. Good ideas! :)

Have a good day and stay safe!

-BloreX

• Ashie likes this

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(heart) TEAM ANONYMOUS  (heart) 

#6 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 28 October 2020 - 09:33 PM

Hello thank you Blorex for adding more ideas.

• BloreX likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users