• LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 12 October 2020 - 02:07 PM

"

Halloween-HZ-1.png

"

Even though we are growing up, we always love  spooky stories.

Explanation
• You must write a short spooky story related to the Hero Zero and Halloween.
• Your story should be between 200-400 words.
• Publish the text in the " Forum Event" section created for this event.
•In your entry, you need to add your username and server: EXAMPLE: Nuno UK1
• Use your imagination!
•The Event will run for 8 days ;)

Rules
•Do not use multi-accounts, you will be disqualified from the Event.
•Each person can only get 1 prize, in 1 account and only in 1 server.
•Do not use illegal words, you will be disqualified.
•Copying a previous player’s story is forbidden. You will be disqualified for plagiarism without warning by the moderator team. For this reason, editing is forbidden. Please check your work before posting.
• You can only get 1 reward in the entire Event (one reward per user, only).
• There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate in UK forum Event, you can only receive a reward on UK servers.
• Once submitted, you cannot edit your posts. Edited answers will be disqualified.
• If there is an error in the spelling of your account name or server, use the “Report” button on your post to get the attention of a moderator. Explain what needs to be changed! A moderator will then review your request and fix the mistake.

Prizes
• All the participants will receive 14 days 50% of Skills Booster.

The timeline
• This Event will take place between the 15th of October and 22nd of October.
• Event prizes will be delivered until the 5th of November.

HAVE FUN!!!

HZ-logo.png

• BloreX, Ashie, BoSsNjR and 2 others like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

my cats are smart

#2 Mountbara

Mountbara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctiional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mountbara

Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:01 PM

Halloween!! Time for trick or treating, and you get with your friends and have a large group of over 70 people with you. You decided for a theme look and are all dressed as zombies. You begin in one neighborhood and then another, then suddenly, a spacecraft appears above you, and flashes a light on your group. Your behaviour changes, you feel a craving and some of the members of your group begin saying loudly "brains, brains!". While you have been turned into actual zombies, somehow you remember that you are trick or treating and continue going house to house, but instead of saying trick or treat, you all cry "Brains!" when people open the door. Most people quickly slam the door shut, but when you get to the Dev's house they just yell at you, "There are no brains here!" before slamming the door shut. 

Eventually, the feeling wears off and you all return to normal and head home for another superhero party, you are all friends after all!

mountbara us3

• Mahhafooznit, sparky1 and Ashie like this

#3 Rigbouns

Rigbouns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Bayern Bayern Winner 2020
  • World:US1
  • Character:Male

Posted 17 October 2020 - 12:34 PM

Halloween!!!You all agree to gather at, your friend Peter's "Clown" for this Halloween at 22:00 everyone, starts to go and everyone stands at his door and you wait everyone, asks someone else why we are waiting no one knows where Peter is he is trying to get you tidy number says someone in the group and so, you try to enter through the back door you manage to open the door to enter and everyone else but after everyone enters the door, slams behind you people panic you hea,r a voice from the ceiling you say, it's Peter you go to check with, one of your friends you hear voices and from the mess everyone separates, to look for Peter you hear screams from below you start to look to see what happened while you go down you are alone in the whole house you start to bread yourself after you hear the voice is, not made of a Hero but leave you are afraid you hear drops from the sink you go to see what happens next they stop behind you you hear a door slamming a door leading to the closet you enter the closet and see your friends digging it turns out that, there was a hidden room leading to the place your friends, saw the sign that says Party for Heroes and entered and you were, standing and breading from everyone so you go in, and start eating and eating donuts.

Username-Rigbouns

Server-BG5

• Ashie likes this

#4 craine

craine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Advisor, News correspondent

Posted 17 October 2020 - 09:29 PM

Halloween. The most terrifying night of the year. I had been suffering from nightmares for quite some time; anxiety and the stress which accompanies it had invaded my sleep for so long now that I was sure of only two things: I wasn't going to get a good night's sleep and I wasn't looking forward to attempting it. I resolved to find solace in my one guilty pleasure: Hero Zero. I sat up in bed with my favorite blanket pulled up comfortably and dove right in. Tired as I was, I took my time before making any selections. I didn't want to make mistakes due to my drowsiness.
Looking at my hero distress calls, I realized that I had hit the jackpot. All rewards were skill points! My calculations told me that the current season (the Naked Mole Rat outfit and sidekick) would last long enough for me to get all of my points with ease. I also didn't remember having that many donuts...  All of the new servers had just launched successfully and their addition brought in so many new players that things looked active and competitive all around. Wow, that was a first. Wait a minute... the TV was back. Ads were working again!!!! I couldn't believe my luck!!!
UH, OH...
With all issues resolved, Hero Zero had become a utopia. There wasn't even any lag, even in chat. This was bad. This was VERY BAD!!! If playing Hero Zero was my favorite dessert, then reading players' complaints in the forums was the cherry on top. What would happen? No complaints? What would I do? I felt so invalidated! Nay, violated! Would it be up to me give all of the players cause to complain? How could I even reach such a lofty goal? Write a story? The burden would be too great. I began to sweat. I felt disoriented. My breathing became quick and shallow. My phone felt suddenly cold in my hands and my mouth felt dry. And then a blossoming pool of warmth all over my chest. Was I bleeding? Could I get help in time?

Suddenly my head snapped upright and my body jerked sufficiently to startle my sleeping cat, whose bladder had let go, from off of me. Another nightmare. Before changing the bedsheets I glanced at the game. Ah. Everything was back to normal. Much like my cat, I felt relieved.

Craine,
US3
  • Catznchocolate likes this

#5 TheProfessor

TheProfessor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:La Casa de Papel
  • World:US6
  • Character:TheProfessor

Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:38 PM

- Good afternoon, old friend! - Pumpkin greeted the salesman from the shop he had entered.
- Have a good day, Pumpkin! What are you looking for today?
- I need candies! Tomorrow is Halloween. I'll fill the basket with provisions and look for a foreigner to become part of our team in case he's looking for shelter.
- Are you still alone? - the salesman asked.
- My friend Bones and I are running the camp.
- Strengthen it firmly and call a priest to consecrate it just in case.
Pumpkin looked at him questioningly.
- Why is that?
- Haven't you heard?
The salesman leaned over the counter and glanced for Pumpkin to come closer.
- There's a terrible creature in the woods! Maybe a demon!
- Demon !? - Pumpkin stared.
- Yesterday several hunters found a pack of wolves in the birch forest. They were scattered around the bushes and branches of the trees.
- You do not say!
- Seriously! - The shopkeeper raised his voice. - They were torn to pieces and blood was everywhere...
Pumpkin listened with his mouth open.
- ... At first they thought it was a bear or another large predator, but there were traces of heavy chains on the trees and human footsteps and huge other steps in the snow. Crazy thing, I tell you.
- I don't believe this story. - Pumpkin interrupted. - Some poachers must have killed them for their skins.
- But the skins are not touched ......

To be continued (if anyone asks)

ТheРrоfessor
bg6

#6 Pandarious

Pandarious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 October 2020 - 08:17 AM

It's Halloween, after a long day playing HeroZero and collecting items for the Halloween event, a group of friends were having a slumber party at the night and began to exchange
ghost stories. One girl claimed that she heard that an old man who had died earlier
that week had been buried alive in the graveyard down the street. She claimed that if
you tried, you could hear him still scratching at the lid of his coffin.
The others called her bluff and told her that she wouldn’t do it. They said she was
too afraid to go down there to the grave that very night. They continued to challenge
her and eventually she gave into the peer pressure and accepted the dare. Since she
was going to go alone, she needed to prove to the others that she actually followed
through with the task. She was supposed to take a stake with her and drive it into the
ground so the next day the girls would know that she had been to the grave.
She headed off to the gravesite, stake in hand, and never returned. The others
assumed she had "chickened out" and had just gone home ashamed.
The next morning as they passed the graveyard they saw her there at the old man’s
grave. She had accidentally staked her nightshirt to the ground and when she tried to
run from the grave and couldn’t,… she died of fright right on the grave!

1 year later overnight at Halloween different group of friends were talking about this girl.. One of them wanted to check that grave.... You can imagine what happened...
After all, playing games and staying home is way more safer, than challening your friends to check graves at the night.. :)

Svet,
BG5

• craine likes this

#7 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Catznchocolate

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:06 AM

Yoyodyne Burgers - A Halloween Tale

When the heroes first started to disappear, no one was concerned.  A new US server had just opened.  But as more and more deleted without saying goodbye, including some close friends, Catznchocolate began to worry.

A new restaurant, Yoyodyne Burgers, opened in DIrty Downtown.  The heroes were suspicious at first because it was run by Yoyodyne.  The restaurant offered free samples and the meat was so delicious that soon heroes lined up around the block to buy the limited supply of burgers.

Catznchocolate had an idea.  If she could get the burger recipe, she and Craine could make hamburgers and use them to recruit new members to replace the ones that had left.  But would the restaurant share the recipe? Surprisingly, the manager offered her the recipe and a tour of the restaurant's kitchen.  He asked her to come on Halloween night.

"You have to see the kitchen to get the full effect," the Yoyodyne manager explained. "We are especially proud of our meat.  It is locally sourced."  Catznchocolate walked into the kitchen and spied a row of capes hanging on the wall.  She turned back to the manager and said "Hey, doesn't that cape belong to...." and suddenly the room went black.

"Has anyone seen Catznchocolate?" Craine asked.  No one had.  Someone brought in a bag of Yoyodyne burgers and as the team enjoyed them, they decided Catznchocolate must have decided to quit the game.  What a shame.  They would miss her.

Catznchocolate,
US3

• craine and Mountbara like this

#8 TheDarkWeeb

TheDarkWeeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThe Void
  • World:US6
  • Character:MrSpooky

Posted Yesterday, 04:23 AM

Once upon a time in the world of Hero Zero. It was a few hours before Halloween night. Mr. Spooky planned to give everyone a huge fright. By spookifying his house with devastating decorations and petrifying props. However, when Spooks went to visit his chilling closet of terrifying things. There was nothing there where his thrills should be. Spooks let out a scream insight of the horror. He quickly darted away from the empty closet. To see if he misplaced his spooky supplies. He first searched through the living room. The room was a mess with a broken tv and knocked over chairs. Unorganized papers and bills everywhere. Strange he doesn't remember the room being in such bad shape. Regardless, none of his things were there so he left the room and searched elsewhere. The next room was the kitchen. It was in no better shape than the living room with scattered broken ditches everywhere. Smells of rotten food from the opened refrigerator door. Mr. Spooky couldn't help but wonder why the kitchen was in a messed up state as well. But his desire to find his scary objects were stronger and so, he left the room to search through another. But each room he visited he saw no sight of his stuff, but just when he was about to give up he heard a strange noise coming down from the barren basement. He came down the squeaky steps and saw  Joker tied up. Spooky's eyes widen as he remembered something. This wasn't his house but instead, it was the Joker's house. He now remembers going into his house attempting to tie him up for when the cops came. During that Mr. Spooky ended up messing up Joker's house in the process. He ran out of Joker's house and went back home and into his chilling closet. There he found all of his decorations and props.

MrSpooky

US6

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandarious, Rigbouns