Photo

1000 Season Points.... Impossible or not?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 CWombat

CWombat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US4
  • Character:CombatWombat

Posted 10 October 2020 - 01:03 AM

I would really like for someone to explain how this is achievable? Seriously, I want someone to spell out how this number of points can be attained in the given time frame.
  • meljer and donutmuncher like this

#2 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Team Anonymous
  • World:US1
  • Character:CommanderPoohTang

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:15 AM

Hey CWombat,

i totally agree with you that people who don't spend that much time in the game are going to have trouble getting 1,000 Season points in such a short amount of time, but majority of players were going over 2,000 points when Seasons were 30 days long, so that might be the reason it got decreased to 19 days. But all we can do right now is hope that the next one is going to be 30 again. They tried it with 19, probably got some bad feedback about it and might go back to old duration. :)

Stay safe,
-BloreX
  • FaithfulAizen likes this

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(heart) TEAM ANONYMOUS  (heart) 

#3 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:frafont

Posted 10 October 2020 - 10:46 AM

It can be possible if you do all your daily tasks and collect all rewards for league/duel/hideout and so on.

#4 CWombat

CWombat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:CombatWombat

Posted 10 October 2020 - 12:41 PM

I play a fair bit... but short of having to do doing 500 1 unit training missions to make up the difference, I still can't seem to get close. We will see if they make it 30 again. I did hit 1000 when that was the time frame and I thought it was the perfect time frame, as you still had to put in a considerable amount of work to achieve it. Maybe 30 days and 1200 or 1300 points would be better. That way if you're putting in that sort of effort to get points every week, you still reap some bonus rewards, but it is also a target the average player can hit on occasion. I don't reap league season rewards atm as I was a late starter to the server, so I understand there are points there to be made which would make it a little easier, but I think the balance has gone too far the other way now. My two cents. Cheers.

#5 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:26 PM

I play a fair bit... but short of having to do doing 500 1 unit training missions to make up the difference, I still can't seem to get close. We will see if they make it 30 again. I did hit 1000 when that was the time frame and I thought it was the perfect time frame, as you still had to put in a considerable amount of work to achieve it. Maybe 30 days and 1200 or 1300 points would be better. That way if you're putting in that sort of effort to get points every week, you still reap some bonus rewards, but it is also a target the average player can hit on occasion. I don't reap league season rewards atm as I was a late starter to the server, so I understand there are points there to be made which would make it a little easier, but I think the balance has gone too far the other way now. My two cents. Cheers.

Someone just mentioned in Discord server that this season was short because of new servers being released. That might be true and we might be going back to 30 days again, because let's be real here, would it be easier for Playata to design new items every 19 days or every month? So 30 days is better for both, company and players. So in my opinion that info is pretty accurate with the new servers opening and shorter season, that might be it. But all that is just guesses, we are gonna have to wait for this one to end to see the real truth. Let's hope for the best! :)

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

#6 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 10 October 2020 - 04:20 PM

I don't think the majority of players are getting 2000 points .

I am on a team with 5 training trophies and I max everyday including doing short missions to get the extra 1 training unit vouchers and also re rolled daily and weekly hero distress calls for motivation units ( now hero distress calls is for xp so you can strike 200 points off ) also i would finish top 5 in the season paying tournaments usually 30 points for top 3 and I would get 1500-1600 points on a 30-34 day season 

I will maybe hit 1000 points if I am lucky I think realistically I will make 950 and I consider myself a top player.

So how do you expect an average or mid range player to get anywhere near this total in such a short time frame i bet a lot of people didn't buy the season pass if they noticed it was nearly half the time limit of the last one at 34-35 days approx

I think make it easier to max for prizes then once you hit 1000 points plus you get extra season bonus only so at least the top players get a bonus  , but everyone can get the prizes especially if they are paying for them 

• Catznchocolate likes this

#7 five

five

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Team:none

Posted 10 October 2020 - 05:19 PM

I called its impossible since the season started. Im one of the best players on the server I play for years. Obviously, you need to finish everything daily to remain great. I tried to do my best every season, and in fact, I got only 1200 points when the duration of season was 30 DAYS. It was bloody obvious its not possible to complete it. This season ends in few days and I managed to get around 750 points, completing everything you can, getting extremely good placements in tournaments of all kinds, getting bonus points from training from distress calls everyday everyweek, finishing league, fights, hideout and so on. 750. I also dont understand why new servers (hahahahaha) would affect duration of season. It would be actually better for old players (yes, for old players, there are barely any new players on new servers which play for more than a week at the start) if they can grab some season rewards, they would maybe make around 400 points, if everything works out for them. If devs from sheltered workshop cant think about 2 things at one time, okay then.

Fun fact: I did not manage to get more than 2k points not even once. 

Edited by five, 10 October 2020 - 05:22 PM.

#8 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:15 PM

I called its impossible since the season started. Im one of the best players on the server I play for years. Obviously, you need to finish everything daily to remain great. I tried to do my best every season, and in fact, I got only 1200 points when the duration of season was 30 DAYS. It was bloody obvious its not possible to complete it. This season ends in few days and I managed to get around 750 points, completing everything you can, getting extremely good placements in tournaments of all kinds, getting bonus points from training from distress calls everyday everyweek, finishing league, fights, hideout and so on. 750. I also dont understand why new servers (hahahahaha) would affect duration of season. It would be actually better for old players (yes, for old players, there are barely any new players on new servers which play for more than a week at the start) if they can grab some season rewards, they would maybe make around 400 points, if everything works out for them. If devs from sheltered workshop cant think about 2 things at one time, okay then.

Fun fact: I did not manage to get more than 2k points not even once. 

It's simple why new servers would affect the duration of season. New servers are coming in 4 days, this season ends in 3 days, there's always 24 hour gap between two seasons, so new season can start fresh on all servers including new ones at the same time. That's why i said it makes sense that the time of season would be affected because of new servers coming out. And i think that really is it. We're most likely gonna go back to 30 days seasons once the new servers come out. This was all just to fit the timing perfectly with the new servers so seasons can start there together at the same time as the older servers. And the next one is most likely gonna be Haunted Season.

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

#9 HEARTBURN

HEARTBURN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Team:Sidekick Rescue
  • Character:HEARTBURN

Posted 11 October 2020 - 03:47 AM

I'm pretty sure this season was just an add on when they realized the timing would be right for new servers and the Halloween season. The Halloween outfits were visible in collections before the electric season. So the Halloween was already planned and I bet they just filled the void with this season, but the goals should have been shorter. But they did give a great SK with a very achievable goal, so that was a plus. I will be glad to see this season go, the special skill was so random, anybody could beat anybody within reason. I'm not complaining too bad, it was nice for some smaller players to beat a much more advanced person at times. Good for their moral.

• BloreX and BoSsNjR like this

W7cXmuI.gif

#10 Titan_US_5

Titan_US_5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Team:Betrayed Honor
  • World:US5
  • Character:Titan

Posted 12 October 2020 - 04:42 AM

This one is pretty tough.  I will get the 1000 points (I'm at 951 with two days to go), but that is with winning the xp tourney each week of the season, finishing top 3 in HC each week of the season, doing short missions, 1 point trainings, the event, all my distress calls etc.  Basically, I had to max out everything.  That's just not doable for most folks.

Hopefully it's a one off because of the servers as stated above and not a push from playata to get people to purchase their way up the ranks.

We will see with the next season I guess. ;)

Edit:  I will not miss this season's ability though.  Man that thing gives me headaches, lol.

Edited by Titan_US_5, 12 October 2020 - 04:43 AM.

• BloreX and BoSsNjR like this

#11 five

five

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 05:57 AM

You right, season ability is awful. I lost against players with -60, -70k multiple times. This ability makes years of trainings completely useless. They should have sticked to increasing stats by climbing up the season.

• BoSsNjR likes this

#12 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2020 - 07:14 AM

You right, season ability is awful. I lost against players with -60, -70k multiple times. This ability makes years of trainings completely useless. They should have sticked to increasing stats by climbing up the season.

Ye but you also won against people that you are -60k to so it's fair. No need to just talk about negative stuff. You've got somr advantage as well. :)
  • craine likes this

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

#13 five

five

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 12:20 PM

Nah, there is no player with +60k on me on my server. Nice try tho.

Edited by five, 12 October 2020 - 12:21 PM.

• CWombat likes this

#14 PingMastered

PingMastered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:Sloths For Justice
  • Character:Ghost

Posted 17 November 2020 - 11:19 PM

It can be possible if you do all your daily tasks and collect all rewards for league/duel/hideout and so on.

Currently I play the game 10 hours a day, everyday. I honestly don't have anything else I can possible do irl. I began the game 10 days ago and I am currently Lvl127. I spend more than 440 energy a day, do around 150 duel, and 80 league fights. I try to only win 20 hideout fights to not increase my glory points too high. I also just checked I have used around 64.3 motivational points everyday during these 10 days. But the season finished so I didn't get too far only around 150 SP. But honestly I am targeting 500 SP this season, anything above is unbelievable.

I will also update this post when the season ends.

~Ghost Among Men

#15 PingMastered

PingMastered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 03:32 AM

jus

Currently I play the game 10 hours a day, everyday. I honestly don't have anything else I can possible do irl. I began the game 10 days ago and I am currently Lvl127. I spend more than 440 energy a day, do around 150 duel, and 80 league fights. I try to only win 20 hideout fights to not increase my glory points too high. I also just checked I have used around 64.3 motivational points everyday during these 10 days. But the season finished so I didn't get too far only around 150 SP. But honestly I am targeting 500 SP this season, anything above is unbelievable.

~Ghost Among Men

just fixing a typo not 80 but 20, I don't do more than 20 cause then I get people whom I can't go against

#16 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:frafont

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:39 AM

~Ghost Among Men

It can be difficult when you are lower level, but still points jumping around. Daily ones: for using 100/200/300 mission energy 1 point each, total of 3, duels/league/hideout max of 9 points total, training 1 successfully completed session = 1 point, daily hero distress calls 3 points total plus 1 bonus point for completing all three. So maybe 20 (or over 20) daily if you are lucky enough. And then bonuses (weekly distress calls for 5 points each, points from solo herocon and weexly xp tournament 10 to 30 if you get top 100/top 10/top 3, points from event tasks if there is any event during season). Though I admit that at least for xp tournament it is almost impossible to get top 100 if you are not level like 300+.

#17 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Catznchocolate

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:18 PM

So I have this favorite restaurant.  I was perfectly happy with it and then they started a loyalty program.  Great!  I got money off my order after so many dollars spent.  I liked the restaurant even better.  Then they changed the loyalty program to be just free food that I don't like.  I got mad and quit eating there for a while.  But I still liked the food better and the other restaurants did not even have a loyalty program, so I went back.

I liked playing this game before we had seasons and any points that I can get during the season is just extra stuff.  Not going to stress over the fact that I have not been able to complete the seasons.

• craine and Mountbara like this

#18 PingMastered

PingMastered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 03:03 AM

~Ghost Among Men

Sorry for the late report I said I was going to do at the end of the seasonal event.

At the end of the season I had managed a score of about 715-740. But this was not an easy task and did not go effortlessly. I legit played long hours, didn't even turn the game off while going to bed instead turned the volume all the way up incase a villain showed up. I was top three once in the experience tournament and top 10 during the second week of the event. Also I was top 10 in the HeroCon events. Which gave me a huge boost which not everybody can get.

By off the head calculation the daily constant seasonal points would be:

3 points for using all 300 energy

3 points for 20 successful hide-out attacks

3 points for carrying out 50 duels

3 points for carrying out 20 league attacks

4 points from the daily hero distress calls

I managed an average 4.3 points from the 10 daily motivation units

= an average of 20.3 seasonal points per day.

but you do get weekly hero distress calls which yield 10 seasonal points a week.

So an average of 152.1 every week. and this is considering you dont even get to top 100 in the weekly tournaments and herocon.

So getting to 1000 Seasonal Points mark is an astonishing job, but after a point there is no need to go any further. I mean after a while the rewards just start repeating each other. 25 more seasonal point so you get the exact reward you got 100 or so seasonal points ago.

In conclusion HeroZero might as well make it so the seasonal points end at 10,000 hence people will stop questioning whether it is possible to reach or not. Instead they will realize it is made that way for players to try and go as far as possible.

~Ghost Among Man

• PhoenixGold likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users