• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Team Anonymous
  • World:US1
  • Character:CommanderPoohTang

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:21 PM

Okay so i know this idea might sound too bad as it is "free donuts" and it would probably slightly decrease company's profits but i think it would be a great thing to have something like a Bakery Room in Hideout or something like that that would use Zeronite and Superglue to bake some Donuts. Of course there would be lots of balancing with this so it's not that OP to generate 100s of donuts for small amount of resources. Something like this would have to be unlocked either by purchasing with real money or it could potentially be bought with Donuts. The room would take a long time to upgrade, with each upgrade you'd be able to bake +1 Donut for higher cost of resources. The baking process would also take few days so it's like i said not too OP to have such a thing in a game and ruin whole economy. It would be good to just get some spare donuts for boosters and such, nothing too crazy. I missed a few informations here and there but im pretty sure you get the point of this. Long story short, a room that would generate donuts for a cost of zeronite/superglue, room would be bought either with real money or donuts (up to you to decide rly), would take a long time to upgrade and amount of donuts nothing crazy, just enough for boosters, missiles, etc. 

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(heart) TEAM ANONYMOUS  (heart) 

#2 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Catznchocolate

Posted 10 July 2020 - 04:16 AM

I like the idea, but they have made it easier than before to get donuts.  I get a lot of donuts though Season points, training, and rewards for energy spent, number of duels completed, etc.  None of this was available when I started playing this game.

• BloreX likes this

#3 BloreX

BloreX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Team Anonymous
  • World:US1
  • Character:CommanderPoohTang

Posted 10 July 2020 - 08:38 AM

I like the idea, but they have made it easier than before to get donuts.  I get a lot of donuts though Season points, training, and rewards for energy spent, number of duels completed, etc.  None of this was available when I started playing this game.

Yeah i remember the times where only way to get some free donuts was by competing in weekly tournaments and back then was much easier because you could lose honor 1 week (get naked and drop in honor a lot) and then next week you put your clothes back on and get that 1st place in Honor Tournament, but since they removed that, it is quite harder to get donuts from tournaments and there is only exp one that grants you donuts. Also, the rewards from energy spent, duels, league, hideout fights etc. isn't donuts guaranteed, for me donuts come once to twice a week and it's 3 donuts, and for that you also have to be very active in order to get 50 duels done or 20 hideout fights won since you're most of the times getting someone way stronger than you and have to wait 10 minutes to refresh opponent or the time it takes to produce more fight robots. But again, i already mentioned at the beginning that this would probably not be so good idea because it would slightly decrease playata's profits from donut shop so yeah, this was just one of my ideas that came up in my head at that moment. :) Appreciate your opinion on this tho.

(win) BLOREX  (win)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(heart) TEAM ANONYMOUS  (heart) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hideout, Donut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users