Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:10 AM

I am curious as to why HeroZero allows a team that is not fully expanded and can only hold 4 trophies to have the advantage over teams that fully expand to be able to hold 5 trophies. 

Sure the non fully expanded team does not get to benefit from 5 trophies but the team gets to get and keep the trophies they want (usually training trophies) which make is almost impossible for fully expanded teams to fight back and obtain the trophies.

This is how it should work. The trophy penalty should be based on the attacking teams ability to hold trophies. That would mean if a team that is not fully expanded and can only hold 4 trophies attacks a team that is fully expanded and can hold 5 trophies that the penalty would be based on the same for both teams as 4 trophies from the left to right of when the trophies are shown in the "Trophies in possession panel". IE 4 trophy penalty vs 4 trophy penalty for both teams.

If the fully expanded team that can hold 5 trophies attacks the non fully expanded team than the fully expanded team would get the full 5 trophy penalty as they are the attacking team. 

Sorry, This has been bugging me for a long time. 

(edited to show a more extreme example: say a team that can only hold 3 trophies and does not currently have any trophies attacks a fully expanded team that is currently holding 5 trophies. The defending team would only take a 3 trophy penalty instead of the normal 5 trophy penalty. This would stop the attacking team from cheesing the battle outcome)

Edited by Mahhafooznit, 15 June 2020 - 09:33 AM.

#2 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:19 AM

And while I am at it. I feel all the trophies should get scattered to the wind on the 1st of every month. Make it a competition to try and collect the trophies again. This would be painful for my team as we have 5 training trophies but I think it would make for overall better play experience. 

#3 Always

Always

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Team:Queens
  • World:US4
  • Character:Always

Posted 15 June 2020 - 01:15 PM

This would allow people to create clones, create a team and strip trophies from any team and pass them back to the team of the main account. The temptation for players to exploit the trophies would be massive, given the amount of multiaccounts holders on each and every server.
  • craine likes this

(smug)      Always aim for the moon          (angel)

If you miss   

(devil)          You'll land in the stars         :wub:

#4 BoSsNjR

BoSsNjR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationfar far away
  • Team:NBC
  • World:US4
  • Character:CaptainAmerica

Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:31 PM

I am curious as to why HeroZero allows a team that is not fully expanded and can only hold 4 trophies to have the advantage over teams that fully expand to be able to hold 5 trophies. 

Sure the non fully expanded team does not get to benefit from 5 trophies but the team gets to get and keep the trophies they want (usually training trophies) which make is almost impossible for fully expanded teams to fight back and obtain the trophies.

This is how it should work. The trophy penalty should be based on the attacking teams ability to hold trophies. That would mean if a team that is not fully expanded and can only hold 4 trophies attacks a team that is fully expanded and can hold 5 trophies that the penalty would be based on the same for both teams as 4 trophies from the left to right of when the trophies are shown in the "Trophies in possession panel". IE 4 trophy penalty vs 4 trophy penalty for both teams.

If the fully expanded team that can hold 5 trophies attacks the non fully expanded team than the fully expanded team would get the full 5 trophy penalty as they are the attacking team. 

Sorry, This has been bugging me for a long time. 

(edited to show a more extreme example: say a team that can only hold 3 trophies and does not currently have any trophies attacks a fully expanded team that is currently holding 5 trophies. The defending team would only take a 3 trophy penalty instead of the normal 5 trophy penalty. This would stop the attacking team from cheesing the battle outcome)

LOL Fooz we also want to beat DZ on us4 as bad as you want to beat Llamas on us3 but the 4 trophy tactic is a strategy and does not break any game  rules as far as I know and scattering trophies every month just doesn't seem fair to a lot of players and for a fact a lot of ppl would not be happy and then as mentioned above me would lead to creation of multi-accounts to get hold of the trophies and then there also is the problem of "your team is too strong to atk this team or in the other hand too weak".

Also the team honor doesnt even matter...its sad to see what some ppl can do to be placed above you on honor like trophy dumping or 4 trophy tactic but hey doesnt violate any rule se we have to live with it. I think as long as your team wins or performs good on herocon thats all that matter. Team Honor is just irrelevant!!!

Edited by BoSsNjR, 15 June 2020 - 09:31 PM.

• FaithfulAizen and craine like this

boring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users