8 replies to this topic

#1 Joan

Joan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • World:US3

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:49 AM

So for two days now I have been trying to collect the last 15 garbage bags to complete the hc. I have had just 2 appear. 2!! Despite using all my energy and an extra 130 energy in deeds, they have not appeared. We are almost at the end, I have little energy left, and I'm not likely to complete the hc because of this. How is this fair? Prove to me this is not a grab for our nuts by making it impossible to complete the hc in the alloted time. Disgraceful on your behalf HZ.😡

#2 Joan

Joan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:58 AM

Sorry I'm so annoyed I wrote hc instead of Garbage Conspiracy.

#3 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • World:US1

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:45 AM

I found all my garbage things in one of the earlier zones! Check those out and reload missions by doing low-energy missions/fights. They have cranked up the probability of finding the stuff in these zones because of noobs not having access to later zones. Keep hunting!

• LevelHunter likes this

#4 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:45 AM

Stay motivated!

#5 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:46 AM

By the way, the tournament is scam. I have spent all my energies and done alle missions and have 150 tournament points. IMPOSSIBLE to get to 400 unless you go nuts and buy your way to it. Badly organised, as always, by playata. 1/10. 

#6 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:frafont

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:59 PM

You can get 300+ points in season, but you need to play daily and if possible, reach all daily rewards for duels/league (50 duels, 20 leagues) and at least try to get first hideout reward (5 hideout wins). One reward = one season point. And not only this, you also need top 100 in weekly exp tournaments and top 100 in solo herocons and to be successful in event tasks (which is 10 points each, weekly and cons can be more if you get top 10 or top 3 place).

#7 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:35 PM

You can get 300+ points in season, but you need to play daily and if possible, reach all daily rewards for duels/league (50 duels, 20 leagues) and at least try to get first hideout reward (5 hideout wins). One reward = one season point. And not only this, you also need top 100 in weekly exp tournaments and top 100 in solo herocons and to be successful in event tasks (which is 10 points each, weekly and cons can be more if you get top 10 or top 3 place).

Impossible if you have a life outside of HeroZero.

• LevelHunter likes this

#8 Joan

Joan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:50 PM

Complete joke. Did all low energy mission for two days... got maybe 5 garbage bags. Refuse to spend nuts to complete it as this is obviously a strategy to make us use more donuts. Disgraceful stuff.
  • Ansane likes this

#9 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

Yes, it is a scam. They reduce the probability of finding it close to the deadline. I completed the tournament a few days before deadline, and found plenty of garbage bags!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users