Throughout history, couples in love have created books, music, and art, but also they caused wars and controversy
From the epic story of Helen of Troy & Paris to the magnetism of Romeo and Juliet, these love affairs have stood as markers in history.
Valentine's Day is a day where we express our love through red hearts and roses, candy, and special cards.
"And while the feast of love may be one of the sweetest days of the year, the true history perhaps isn't as sweet.
• Imagine yourself on a date. We want to tell us what excuses will you use to take your phone out and check the Hero Zero app on your date.
• You only need to write an excuse like the example below.
• Publish the text in the " Forum Event" section created for this event.
•In your entry, you need to add your username and server: EXAMPLE: Nuno UK1
"-My love, excuse me a moment, I must pick up my cell phone
-I didn't hear the ringtone
-I have mute
-Oh, my love, I use the vibration mode
I'm going to the door and... I'm online!!!
• Use your imagination!
•The Event will run for 6 days
•Do not use multi-accounts, you will be disqualified from the Event.
•Each person can only get 1 prize, in 1 account and only in 1 server.
•Do not use illegal words, you will be disqualified.
•Copying a previous player is forbidden. You will be disqualified for plagiarism without warning by the moderator team. For this reason, editing is forbidden. Please check your text before posting.
• You can only get 1 reward in the entire Event (one reward per user, only).
• There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate in UK forum Event, you can only receive a reward on UK servers.
• If there is an error in the spelling of your account name or server, use the “Report” button on your post to get the attention of a moderator. Explain what needs to be changed! A moderator will then review your request and fix the mistake.
• All the participants will receive 7 days 50% of Quest & Skills Booster.
• This Event will take place between the 10th and 15th of February.
• Event prizes will be delivered until the 25th of February.
We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day!