#1 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:52 PM

Today i was looking through my files for some things and i found this drawing. She s my friend.

She undoubtedly has the award for the best human being i ve ever known, i reward her with every hug, every smile and every tear that we shed together unites us even more. She has been my shoulder on which i cry when i feel bad, and i m sure that no words are needed when she is close, with a look we communicate and even if i wanted to lie to her it would be impossible, she knows all my facial expressions, she knows when something happens to me without having to ask, i never thought to be so privileged to have someone like that accompanying me in everything
and thanks to her i met you in this virtual world

Spoiler

------------------------------------

i invite you to share your art, even if its a head and chopsticks the rest of the body.

------------------------------------

Btw, i wish you a nice and happy new year. i wish you peace, love and a multitude of good things in this new cycle. May you dream big, reach your goals and keep your beliefs. May nothing in this world stop you from walking. And that you have faith as a shield and do not forget your strength on the days when pain visits you.

• FaithfulAizen, craine and Mijoba like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:02 AM

I drew this in 10th grade art class 2010/2011 no idea what the reason was behind it either

d3kehk5-0982234e-b5ba-4876-8941-c7040c4e

• craine and Hurric4ne VIII like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users