• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:27 AM

Hello All,

I think I have only used 1 of the One Time Modification Socket ever. I have 5 sitting in my storage tabs but do not see a use/need for it. It is very rare that the high level items do not have a modification socket already installed.

I have 3 suggestions:

1. Have the One Time Modification Socket install a hole in the item but if there is already a hole than let it remove and save the Modification already installed. IE ability to recover the Epic Mod already installed in old equipment if you are upgrading to new equipment.

2. Have the ability to use the One Time Modification Socket on item that already has a hole installed. The ability to use the second Socket would add the Golden ring and +50 stats. (the piece of gear does not get a second hole if it already has a hole but would benefit from the added stats)(you can use many One Time Socket pieces to add +50 stats over and over. Since they are quite rare; it would be difficult to add many unless you have been saving for a long time or you spend donuts/money to obtain them)(50 stat points is not game changer but would be nice benefit to allow current gear to be relevant)

3. Allow up to 3 holes to be installed on any 1 item. Items will never have more than 1 socket naturally occur and thus the One Time Modification Socket would have high value.

• Amuk and Catznchocolate like this

#2 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:43 AM

Yeah total waste I think i get more annoyed when you get a modification socket offered and you don't get the opportunity to have a chance for an Epic Modification they are that useless

#3 sumguy

sumguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Freedom fighter
  • Character:Sumguy

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:07 PM

I am so jealous of you both right now!  I have had equipment in storage forever, waiting for a mod socket. I think I've had like 3 or 4 mod sockets total in however many years I've been playing. I recently got one for my Hugo Ross belt. still waiting for my shoes, suit, and cape

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Your mod sockets seem like a waste to you. My non-socketed equipment seems like a waste to me. I keep thinking how strange it is that it takes me longer to get a mod socket than it takes me to get better Epic Equipment AND an Epic Mod to go with it.  (lol) 

• craine likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users