3 replies to this topic

#1 Wosh1997

Wosh1997

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:38 AM

Hello I want to offer when spending donuts to have a button with question whether we are sure that we want to spend the "x" donuts for the specific thing as skipping missions making duels without having loaded energy and buying boosters.

Why?: Since I played pretty often it happened to me to missclick and spend donuts for something I don't need, which is pretty annoying.

What exactly to represent?:
When we push the https://prnt.sc/q07sc3 " BUY FOR 2 donuts " button to climb a window with text " do you really want to spend 2 Donuts for a sixth sense (for example) ".
And have an option " yes " and " no ".

• FaithfulAizen, craine, UchihaLam and 3 others like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:08 AM

Thank you for the suggestion

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Catznchocolate

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:10 AM

You could have the option too to disable it if the button annoyed you.  Some people like spending donuts.

• donutmuncher and Wosh1997 like this

#4 donutmuncher

donutmuncher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Bob777

Posted 17 December 2019 - 11:15 AM

Yes i have directly complained myself about this the worst was when i dropped my tablet as it slipped out of my hands fortunately i caught it however in doing so and the curse of the touchscreen i managed to purchase a 10 chest at 69 donuts in the hideout i mean we've all payed for a duel 2 donuts from time to time or to skip the time on a mission with a misclick , but surely there should be an option to disable this function or a double confirmation which it does have like for resetting hideout fight at 1 donut for instance so they can do it or the collection of all resources in the hideout requires confirmation yes or no after clicking the donut icon . especially for those players playing mainly for free must be hugely disappointing and frustrating

• sparky11 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users