Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal
  • World:US1

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:32 PM

hz-en.png

Dear Heroes,

Summer is here, but you need a way to make some pocket money.
Great news! Yoyodine is hiring people for the summer.
Interested in joining our great company?

Here is a list of our job offers!
Please write a short cover letter (150 to 300 words) applying for one of the jobs, and tell us why you’ll be a great asset to our company.

Job List

Yoyo distributors in disgusting city center
Do you want to help make our company known? Then you can by giving away promotional yoyos in the disgusting city center. A sales pitch will be given to you along with the yoyo.

Window cleaner in Switzerland
Do you think you can make justice to our extraordinary headquarters by giving them the cleanest windows, despite the frozen cold? Try to make it in our cleaning team.

Vending Machine filler in Egypt
Do you know your way around a pyramid? You can haul a lot of soda without making them explode from too much shaking? You don’t care for the hottest temperatures? Then this is your chance.

Hotel Customer Service Representative, Yoyo Island
If you feel up to different heroic tasks, such as cleaning up the seafront, keeping an eye on buffet and towels, and bringing sun protection to our guests, you can apply for our hotel in Yoyo Island. At least the view will feel like a holiday.ay.

Explanation
•You only need to participate once to win the prize.
•You must choose one of the jobs. Then, you must write a short letter in order to take the job.
•Your letter should be between 150-300 words.
•The Event will run for 5 days ;)

Example
Job: Yoyo distributor :

Dear Michel and Michel,
I discovered with great joy that you offered a job in Humphreydale this year.
I live very near, and I already know your designated public. Since you started that yoyo-giveaway campaign, a lot of potential heros now hang out in my suburb. I also know very well the area, as my favorite pawn shop is there.
I’m good at motivating people, as a lot of people from the ranking list can attest. I recently motivated 200 of them for the Sci-fi Convention. I am sure I could give a good impression of your company to the loitering people from the city center.
Hoping you will choose me.

Correia, Server: UK1

Rules
•Each user can participate only once.
•Do not use multi-accounts, you will be disqualified from the Event.
•Each person can only get 1 prize, in 1 account and only in 1 server.
•Do not use illegal words, you will be disqualified.
•Copying a previous player’s letter is forbidden. You will be disqualified for plagiarism without warning by the moderator team. For this reason, editing is forbidden. Please check your work before posting.
• You can only get 1 reward in the entire Event (one reward per user, only).
• There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate in UK forum Event, you can only receive a reward on UK servers.
•Once submitted, you cannot edit your posts. Edited answers will be disqualified.
• If there is an error in the spelling of your account name or server, use the “Report” button on your post to get the attention of a moderator. Explain what needs to be changed! A moderator will then review your request and fix the mistake.

Prizes
•All the participants will receive 7 days of 50% Skill Booster.

The timeline
•This Event will take place between the 15th of June and 19th of June
•Event prizes will be delivered until the 30 of June.

HAVE FUN!!!

hz-logo.png

• Hurric4ne VIII and Geryy like this

#2 Scrambler

Scrambler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:NaturalBornChillers
  • World:US4
  • Character:Scrambler

Posted 15 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

Gentlemen:

I am applying for the position of Window Cleaner at your exquisite mountaintop corporate office in Switzerland.

Being familiar with the high quality of goods that Yoyodyne produces, especially the local Swiss Cheese Shop, which I frequent regularly for the delicious cheese selections, I yearn for the chance to help your company ascend to new heights.

Coming off a winter job de-icing planes at the Swiss National Airport, where I've seen a lot of business travelers come to visit your offices, I am accustomed to working in cold conditions, and know how to use the proper mixture of de-icing fluid to keep your windows sparkling.

I am not afraid of heights or even falling, but I do have a problem with landing, so I shall endeavor not to do that while on the job, and would love to be able to ride the ski lift to work every day.

Thank you for your consideration.

Scrambler, Server: US4

• FaithfulAizen, anouk5, BoSsNjR and 2 others like this

#3 anouk5

anouk5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:50 PM

Job: Egypt

Hello,

Through this letter I want to offer myself as a vending machine filler in Egypt. I live near one of the most beautiful pyramids in the country. My camel is my most loyal means of transport. He stands at the door and knows the quickest way through the endless sand plains. In the bags on his saddle there is enough space for a load of soda cans. He runs so fast that he catches a lot of cold wind. This way the cans stay cold and arrive at their destination chilled.
The only drawback is that my camel is sometimes distracted by a female camel that passes by. He runs after them without thinking of me. Fortunately he never let me fall off his back, so I think he will take his job serious as well. 
In my previous job I worked as an acrobat in the circus. I'm good at juggling balls. Maybe I can also do well with soda cans? I'd love to try it out.

BvE-Egypt-5079.jpg?x61063

Anouk5

US4

• FaithfulAizen, Hurric4ne VIII and alphaw like this

#4 BanasPati

BanasPati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • Character:BanasPati

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:58 AM

job:Hotel Customer Service Representative, Yoyo Island

besides having an ideal body  and handsome face. I'm good at talking and socializing, my hobbies like meeting new people and getting to know all about them. for this reason I am suitable for this job. as long as you know, I can martial arts because I am the secret agent of the protection of the yoyo island.

US4 BanasPati

• FaithfulAizen and Hurric4ne VIII like this

#5 Lord

Lord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Team:Myrmidones

Posted 16 June 2019 - 12:07 PM

Your Lord

123 Athens Street, Athens, GR 12345 · 555-555-5555 · YourLord@email.com

June 16, 2019

Yoyodine

Human Resources

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to apply for the job in the city center, which I found listed on your website. I have worked as a distributor for the past four summers. During the summers of 2016 and 2017, I worked distributing yoyo for yoyo factory. As a result, I am confident I have the experience and skill to serve your customers in the manner they expect.

I am able to work evenings and weekends during the summer months.

Please feel free to contact me by email (YourLord@email.com) or cell phone (555-555-5555) if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Your Lord US4

#6 Geryy

Geryy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:NaturalBornChillers
  • Character:Geryy

Posted 16 June 2019 - 12:48 PM

Hi,
I'm applying for the position of hotel customer service representative in yoyo island that i found in your site.I have heard that yoyo island hotels are really busy in the summer and i think i can take it because of my experience in switzerland.I'm good at keeping the seafront and the hotel clean and keeping our guests safe.I can work the whole summer because i love yoyo island!!!

US4 Geryy

#7 UiEuh US4

UiEuh US4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Team:Betrayed Honor
  • World:US5
  • Character:UiEuh

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:57 PM

UiEuh (US4)

Langwiesstrasse 113

Wetzwil, N/A, 8704

UiEuh@AyvA.net, (33+)044 280 68112

June 16, 2019

Switzerland

Right Hand of the anti Yoyodine Vandals Agency (AyvA).

Dears Lucifer and Poutine,

Currently the right hand of AyvA Agency, I am looking for another job for this summer (Yoyodine vandals took a summer break ..), from June 19 to August 20, available all the day from Monday to Friday, in order to finance my donuts while obtaining further professional experience. Also, your company would offer me the opportunity to learn more about cleaning and its new technologies.

I like very much the cold and thanks to the vandals I had to learn to clean the windows perfectly. I am not afraid of heights. I have a house near your extraordinary headquarters. I would really like to make it in your cleaning team!    

I remain at your disposal for further information that I hope to be able to present to you verbally.

In the expectation of a positive response from you, I ask you to accept, Mister Lucifer and mister Poutine, the expression of my sincere greetings.

UiEuh, Right hand of the anti Yoyodine Vandals Agency (US4).

Bruuh

#8 sumguy

sumguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Freedom fighter
  • World:US3
  • Character:Sumguy

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:23 PM

RE: Job - Vending Machine filler in Egypt

Dear Sir or Madam:

I was delighted to hear of your need for a Vending Machine filler in Egypt. I am uniquely qualified for this demanding role. Having been in Egypt for some time, I am well aware that providing cool refreshment is not only a need, but also a great opportunity for someone like me with a true entrepreneurial spirit. An efficiently stocked soda machine is like an oasis to anyone in this hot, dry environment, whether they be tourists taking pictures of the pyramids, or a cosplay Bedouin with his prop scimitar.

But what makes my qualifications unique is my large collection of dung beetles. For years, my beetles have been stocking up balls of hard-packed dung in amazingly uniform size and shape. A carpet of them can act like ball bearing, rolling cases of soda smoothly across the desert sands, without shaking them at all.

I can provide a demonstration at my interview. I look forward to working with you.

Sumguy
Server: us3

#9 craine

craine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Advisor, News correspondent

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:34 PM

Dear Sir or Madam or It,
      I am a reasonably effervescent biped and moderately hard worker. I was intrigued with your post for a window cleaner position in the balmy Swiss countryside. I am well familiar with colder conditions, having worked for nearly a fortnight straight at the Blue Icicle, Greenland's premier water park. I was in charge of performing alongside Butch the Lactating Platypus. I still have my rubber pants; they insulate well against extreme cold.
As for cleaning, there is no one better suited! I was raised to be a "clean freak". Having been constantly reminded as a child to keep my nose clean, I was voted "Most likely to pick his nose for a Happy Meal" in highschool and my OCD knows no bounds; I simply do NOT leave the house until I have carefully cleaned the plastic tips on the ends of my shoelaces in alphabetical order.
I realize that it may seem a bit presumptuous of a hero such as myself to apply for a job for a company repudiated to be among the most nefarious on the planet, but I firmly believe that you are merely the victim of horribly bad press. I sympathize with your plight. Why, I, myself am but one lab accident away from becoming a super villain!
I eagerly await an interview to prove to you what an asset I can be. Coincidentally, I was wondering if I could bring my conjoined twin, Rupert to the interview? You'll hardly know he is there and he really does most of the thinking. And please do not draw attention to the sixth finger on his left hand. He can be rather sensitive and suffers from irritable bowel syndrome when under stress.

Your future, humble lackey,

Craine, US3.
  • FaithfulAizen, NewDay, will10 and 2 others like this

#10 Mountbara

Mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctiional Family
  • Character:Mountbara

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:58 PM

To the Job interviewer:

I would like to apply for the job of Window Cleaner in Switzerland. Taking this job will allow me access to the inner working of yoyodyne and their evil plots while allow myself to be circumspect, a must for the superhero business. I have no experience in window cleaning, none at all, but hey! How hard can it be? Slosh some cleaner on a rag, rub for a while and squeegee it off. Piece of cake. I look forward to hearing from you shortly, in the mean time, I have a carton of excelsior to clean up in Australia. Thank you vey much for your due consideration, 

Mountbara

Mountbara Server:US3

#11 NewDay

NewDay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:NewDay

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

To whom it may concern,

I am applying for the job of window cleaner. Why should I be hired? Well that's a good question. A good question which has been asked for years by many people applying for jobs. But, the true question is why not hire me? Okay, okay, I hear you, I should be telling you why I should be hired, and don't you worry, for I will be telling you just that. It takes a lot of courage for me to admit this, and I hope you are supportive of me when I finally tell you why you should hire me, as you should be to anyone applying for such a role, even if they do not get hired. Okay, well, uh, here I go, I will now tell you the true reason why I should be hired comes down to three simple words: I am evil.

- NewDay , US3

• FaithfulAizen, Kiraisgod, will10 and 2 others like this

#12 Sparkles42

Sparkles42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWorthington, OH
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Sparkles42

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

Re: Window cleaner in Switzerland

Esteemed associates,

I can assure you that no one will make sure that there will be no dirt on your windows better than I. With my hatred of the cold, it will certainly be completed quickly. My patented superhero moves will make sure that no dirt can hit the glass. People will also no longer be able to leave fingerprints on the glass either. To assure this, I will move all the glass to a secure location, leaving your windows open and clear at all times! Your investments will be kept quite safe in my high tech hideout, where no villain will dare to soil your glass!

I believe you will find me to be your best choice, as you will find no one more tireless in their pursuit of cleaning up! I clean up tons of villains everyday after all! I have an extensive collection of community awards for all that I have done, and I will bring those same talents to dealing with your windows.

Sparkles42, US3

#13 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:frafont

Posted 16 June 2019 - 08:20 PM

Job: Representative, Yoyo Island

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for job in your Hotel. For experienced hero I am, it will be no problem to complete different tasks (and if there are too many, then I can call a few bots from my base). While traveling for my personal tasks I come around Yoyo Island very often. If any weird creature or villain tries to disturb or make a mess, then I am ready to stop them. If you hire me, we can make your hotel best of the best. And while working for your company, I can improve my skills and your place quality both.

That all said, I am sure that I am your best choice for available job as hotel customer service representative. Hope I hear from you soon. Even if you start from zero, in short time you can be great hero. I am ready and available almost any time (even superhero needs some time to sleep and recharge himself).

Best regards,

frafont, US3

• Hurric4ne VIII likes this

#14 fumanchoo

fumanchoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Team:Vindicated
  • Character:Fumanchoo

Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:40 AM

Job: Vending machine filler in Egypt

Dear Sir, 

I am writing to apply for your position filling the vending machine at the Egyptian pyramids. Equipped with my room bot 2000 and worker bot I feel me and my team would be a perfect fit in this position. We (they) can work in any conditions; are completely reliable. My bots are perfectly capable of carrying and restocking the vending machine, allowing me the unique benefit of being able to find and attract customers to further increase profit margins, improving the area around the vending machines with several attention grabbing events.

Under my control, and with the help of my friends, this vending machine will be the confectionery envy of the world, with people flocking far and wide for this experience.  

Our previous experience as the luggage handler at the State Capitol Airport is a testament to our physical ability to do the job, and i feel ready to make the step into a more customer facing position.

Yours sincerely, 

Fumanchoo, US4

• FaithfulAizen, BoSsNjR and Hurric4ne VIII like this

#15 l0l1p0p`

l0l1p0p`

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMalta
  • Team:7
  • World:US1
  • Character:Rings

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:39 AM

Hotel Customer Service Representative, Yoyo Island

17th June, 2019.

TECHNOISMRELIGION

Yoyo Island Customer Service Managers

HCS Representative @ Yoyo Island

Dear Bonnie and Clyde;

Very pleased to head back from you on the offer at Yoyo Island for this summer time period. As requested, I’ve enclosed a complete job application, my certification, my resume and a couple of references.

The role I’ve applied for is very appealing to be, and I believe that my strong littering experience and my education make me a very highly competitive candidate for this position. My key strengths that would support my heroic failure in the given position would include:

• I have successfully been arrested multiple times, for harming and polluting the environment.
  • I strive for as to ensure every street in a mile radius lacks cleaning for days.
  • Great at stuffing multiple items from the buffet in my mouth without people noticing.
  • Exceptionally heroic at treating guests miserably, and ensure they’re stay here with us is limited as to the smallest time period possible.
  • Guaranteed pranks on mayo replacements with sun oil tan as for our beloved guests.
  • I provide exceptional adventure and an unforgiving time if whilst me on the job.

With NCC degree in prison visits and captures, I have a comprehensive understanding of the full lifecycle for this clean development experience application. Please check out my resume, as for additional information on the numerous prison fights or litter drops throughout my last few years.

I can be reached hardly ever on the cell, so don’t you bother call nor do I rarely ever visit my e-mail, so contacting me as to when I,m granted this job is beyond impossible.

dream-interpretation-analysis-stuffed-fu

Appreciate your attention,

Yours Sincerely,

TECHNOISMYRELIGION, BG4

#16 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:48 AM

Hello Sir / Madam

My name is Lacatus and I saw you are looking for a Window cleaner in Switzerland.

To be frankly I have no experience in this kind of job but I'm young and I want to learn how to do it. It's summer and I need some money in my pocket to buy some new stuff for my autumn job when I will be back to herozero team. I don't know if this job require to clean windows at high altitude but my last job was in Adventure Park where I supposed to help our customers to have fun do jumping from tree to tree using some equipment for climber.

I hope you need my services ( I'm cheap :P)

Best regards,

Lacatus,

US2

#17 will10

will10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:RiffRaff
  • Character:Will10

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:00 AM

June 18, 2019

RE: Window Cleaner in Switzerland

To whom it may concern:

I don't know who you are (hence my salutation). I don't know what you want (I'm assuming it's someone to clean your windows). If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money (I really need this job), but what I do have are a very particular set of skills (lemur wrangling). Skills I have acquired over a very long career (not much money in lemur wrangling). Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you (lemurs poop a lot). If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it (no matter how much I shower I still smell lemur poop). I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you (seriously, lemurs poop a lot!).

Kind regards,

Will10

US3

P.S. I don't do windows.

• FaithfulAizen, NewDay, Catznchocolate and 1 other like this

#18 Kiraisgod

Kiraisgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Team:Soda Addicts
  • Character:Masquerade:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:45 AM

Job: Vending Machine Filler

Hello, I am applying for the vending machine filler job in Egypt. I think I would be very fit for this job. As I will admit now while I don't go to Egypt often, I know how to memorize a map really quickly. I also know how to memorize different flavors of soda. I also have lots of experience with carrying multiple boxes of soda from long distances.

Once I carried heavy boxes of exclusive soda all the way from Yokio to my hideout in Switzerland.

Now you might be wondering, why would I apply for a job in Egypt when I could get a job closer to my hideout? Because soda is my life! it's a dream come true to have a job that involves soda.

I promise you if you hire me for this job, I will haul as much soda as you need without making them explode. I also promise you that I will always be on time for work.

Thank you for giving me the chance to apply for the job and I hope to hear back from you soon.

-Masquerade (US4)

• FaithfulAizen, NewDay, Catznchocolate and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users