Duprea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:ArmorOfChrist
  • World:US1
  • Character:Duprea

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:54 AM

Honestly, it is crazy.  The old way of training was far better.  Consider the fact that not only adults play this game but kids.  And you don't always have time to sit and try and get your training finished in 30 minutes.  The old way was far far better and more efficient. 

So if I don't have 30 minutes to finish my training the first time, I could spend all day trying to get ONE training done.  Meaning I'll never finish getting my training done.

• PhoenixGold, chumak and LoganGrey like this

#2 Huskerdoo

Huskerdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:29 AM

yes, this is crazy. They need to go back to the old way. Have a hard time keeping people on the game. I think they just made it worse.

• chumak and LoganGrey like this

#3 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:35 AM

I have a Heroic distress call to do 43 training.

How in the world am I ever going to finish something like that with a job and this new style? 

I do not like it at all. 

• PhoenixGold, chumak, Superbad and 1 other like this

oldaup9f23a.png

#4 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Team:llamas hog heaven
  • Character:Amuk

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:55 PM

I am still on the fence with it but I dont think its that bad, but I am retired and have a lot of spare time. I would give it a few days or so to get used to it before passing judgement

#5 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:14 PM

I was earnestly trying to give it a chance.. Until I failed while training.

I mean, how is that even possible.. WHY is that even possible? 

Answer? Donuts. 

Having to wait 8 minutes after each training session.. or spend 2 donuts? There is your answer to the new style. Money grab system. 

This may have killed the game for me.

• Silverwing, Superbad and LoganGrey like this

oldaup9f23a.png

#6 RedSpinner

RedSpinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Crisis Crusaders
  • Character:RedSpinner

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:22 PM

So far, the new training is working for me.  I've run 4 workouts so far, gotten all 3 levels of each one, spent 16 motivation units, and been rewarded with 14 skill points, plus over 150,000 coins.  Definitely a better return for me than the old training method.

I can see how people with limited time for each login session would have problems.  I will post my recommended solution on the official feedback page to increase the likelihood of it being seen by someone who can do something about it.

• Amuk and meljer like this

#7 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:52 PM

it does look like fun, I agree. Change is tough, but can be taken in a wrong way.

But

But, waiting for 30 minutes to get (outburst) what exactly? So (outburst) tells me what is better/easier to use my unMotivation for?

There is,probably, a trick to it....But at the moment I do not see it.

Maybe better explanation would do that part of the trick ;)

#8 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:19 PM

Stupid decision

#9 NoFear

NoFear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Chaos Academy
  • World:US1
  • Character:HiddenRain

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:48 PM

Incredibly reluctant to even /try/ the new training system, seems like it'll be impossible to keep stats 100% even and I did not spend over a year balancing out cost/amount just to throw it all away. Do I now need to obsessively watch the game to reduce failure chances and have a damn spreadsheet open on the side to keep track of it all??

Side note: Between this and the gym it seems like the HZ team really want to clamp down on all the different styles of base stat builds.

#10 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:01 PM

Incredibly reluctant to even /try/ the new training system, seems like it'll be impossible to keep stats 100% even and I did not spend over a year balancing out cost/amount just to throw it all away. Do I now need to obsessively watch the game to reduce failure chances and have a damn spreadsheet open on the side to keep track of it all??

Side note: Between this and the gym it seems like the HZ team really want to clamp down on all the different styles of base stat builds.

yeah, gym seems to be the only option...

Either way, they cut down the freedom to zilch

• Superbad and LoganGrey like this

#11 BuYa

BuYa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNear you
  • Team:The Donut Munchies
  • World:US4
  • Character:BuYa

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:01 PM

I like new training feature.. but..
In the first hour i didnt get 30/30 training energy. I wrote to suport.
They anwserd in 50 mins and fixed it "manualy" they said. So i had rougly 5 mins to finis 12 motivation units. I had to use 4 dounuts for 15 training energy each to be able to save my training.
I demanded they give back those 4 dounuts because, why would i use them if 60 mins is more than enough to finish this 12 mu training. But they faild at their "update" that took up soooo long, and nobody said it will take way over 2 hours!!! They faild to set my training energy to 30/30 and apologized for this but anwser from Tomas S. From suport Was that they dont see how i used those 4 donuts that mean a lot to me!!! Maybe i cant aford to buy hundrets or tousands of donuts like they would like, so im not important with my 4 donuts.
And its not only about me, more players from my team didnt get 30/30 from update! We all had to write to suport to give us the ability to -- spend donuts on somethin that is suposed to be free!!
  • RemyEtienneLeBeau and LoganGrey like this

#12 RemyEtienneLeBeau

RemyEtienneLeBeau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:The Donut Munchies

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:24 PM

They anwserd in 50 mins and fixed it "manualy" they said. So i had rougly 5 mins to finis 12 motivation units. I had to use 4 dounuts for 15 training energy each to be able to save my training.
I demanded they give back those 4 dounuts because, why would i use them if 60 mins is more than enough to finish this 12 mu training. But they faild at their "update" that took up soooo long, and nobody said it will take way over 2 hours!!! They faild to set my training energy to 30/30 and apologized for this but anwser from Tomas S. From suport Was that they dont see how i used those 4 donuts that mean a lot to me!!! Maybe i cant aford to buy hundrets or tousands of donuts like they would like, so im not important with my 4 donuts.
And its not only about me, more players from my team didnt get 30/30 from update! We all had to write to suport to give us the ability to -- spend donuts on somethin that is suposed to be free!!

I want the truth!!! -You can't handle the truth!!!

No, but seriously, new trainings are awesome 

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 30 April 2019 - 10:06 PM.

#13 Huskerdoo

Huskerdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:46 PM

I got to the point where I'm to exhausted.

• chumak, Superbad and LoganGrey like this

#14 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:37 PM

wow, Donut Munchies... Kind of sad you left....

I'm afraid they are going to P2P --- way more profitable and and they have built enough fans

Good luck, bud ;)

#15 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Team:llamas hog heaven
  • Character:Amuk

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

After finishing it today, it looks like the rewards are a little better but it does take a little attention to what your doing instead of just clicking on the same training over and over

I like it

#16 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:36 AM

I like new patch.
1. Better rewards for the same training (motivation)
2. Much faster too finish all trainings and with little luck you can finish in 1min 5 -6 motivations. If u don't have luck u can finish faster anyway but only with 2-3 minutes than old trainings.
Probably players who cry always about new patches r happy again cos they got a different patch and they have reasons to cry. Just open your mind to new and nice features.
  • lulean, Amuk, Kingie and 2 others like this

#17 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 01 May 2019 - 12:03 PM

Well, I like the new training.

I don't understand the complaining about time. It actually takes a lot less time.

And u often don't need the full time given for a training schedule.

And it's more rewarding now.

• lulean and BuYa like this

#18 Dranyam00

Dranyam00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Team:Crisis Crusaders
  • Character:jma

Posted 01 May 2019 - 03:09 PM

I much prefer the new system of training. It takes A LOT less time to use all my motivation and the rewards are much better. It'll take a bit of adjusting to my game play to make sure I keep my stats balanced, but in the end my hero will be much stronger for it.

• RedSpinner likes this

#19 Huskerdoo

Huskerdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:58 PM

I had a person who refused to even try it.

• LoganGrey likes this

#20 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:09 PM

I had a person who refused to even try it.

My grandmother refuse also to open the laptop I gave her. For a while..now she's happy and she can talk with me using video call.

Edited by Lacatus, 01 May 2019 - 06:09 PM.

• FaithfulAizen and Astral like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users