• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Team:Xecution
  • World:US1
  • Character:DonRobert [RO2]

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:57 PM

Best update ever, i love it, so much rewards and less time to do all training.

Good joob.

• RemyEtienneLeBeau and Kingie like this

#23 NoFear

NoFear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Chaos Academy
  • Character:HiddenRain

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:58 PM

Improvements that would make it useable imo would be an option to leave the training at anytime, retaining the rewards already earned. Which would allow people to just grab the 1st + 2nd stage rewards without having to wait 30 mins + having the points given like normal free skill points instead of auto redeemed. 

It's current format gives me anxiety tbh

#24 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:02 AM

Wtf?? From where do u have this 30 minutes fix idea?!? Do u only copy others complain? Did u ever try new training system or just "blab la"?!

#25 NoFear

NoFear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Chaos Academy
  • Character:HiddenRain

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

Wtf?? From where do u have this 30 minutes fix idea?!? Do u only copy others complain? Did u ever try new training system or just "blab la"?!

jr4qir.png

That's where people are getting it from! If you're not active enough to reach the 3rd goal you'd have to wait for the timer to run out...

#26 RemyEtienneLeBeau

RemyEtienneLeBeau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:The Donut Munchies
  • World:US4

Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:25 AM

jr4qir.png

That's where people are getting it from! If you're not active enough to reach the 3rd goal you'd have to wait for the timer to run out...

Why would you have to wait for the timer to run out? Here you started training for 6 motivation units, and if you use correctly your training energy, you'll need 5-6 minutes to reach the 3rd goal. 

• Lacatus, lulean and DonRobert like this

#27 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

Why would you have to wait for the timer to run out? Here you started training for 6 motivation units, and if you use correctly your training energy, you'll need 5-6 minutes to reach the 3rd goal. 

THIS!! ;)

• lulean likes this

#28 NewDay

NewDay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:NewDay

Posted 04 May 2019 - 05:53 PM

Could you provide some tips, because currently if I do any workout that requires four or more motivation units I end up cutting it really close down to the last 1-3 minutes, and that's with paying attention.

#29 RemyEtienneLeBeau

RemyEtienneLeBeau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:The Donut Munchies
  • World:US4

Posted 04 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

1. make sure your team have "team booster" for mission and training time reduced by at least 10%

2. choose mostly hard (or at least medium) fighting missions... if you see easy, do task that requires least amount of time...

3. it's really that simple

• NewDay likes this

#30 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:29 PM

Bug reported: after I finished some exercises, not fight one, but standard or skill I received only half of fitness points. 

It happens from time to time.

#31 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:37 AM

Not a bug... just means you lost the fight and are only awarded half if the points.

I'll be honest I was skeptical of this change but gave it a shot and found that by choosing wiseley which ones I'm going to do I get to the 3rd goal with no issues. I look for exercises that give me more than 10 fitness points per training energy. I also choose my workout based on how many training and skill points I'm getting out of it. If they don't equal or exceed the motivation units needed then I don't do it. I've never had issues finishing my training in a matter of minutes. When I have had issues it's because I didn't choose my exercise carefully.
Personally I've seen my skill points increase much faster under this new system so I'm happy with it.

#32 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:02 AM

Not a bug... just means you lost the fight and are only awarded half if the points.

I'll be honest I was skeptical of this change but gave it a shot and found that by choosing wiseley which ones I'm going to do I get to the 3rd goal with no issues. I look for exercises that give me more than 10 fitness points per training energy. I also choose my workout based on how many training and skill points I'm getting out of it. If they don't equal or exceed the motivation units needed then I don't do it. I've never had issues finishing my training in a matter of minutes. When I have had issues it's because I didn't choose my exercise carefully.
Personally I've seen my skill points increase much faster under this new system so I'm happy with it.

If u don't read what I wrote please read again.
  • alphaw likes this

#33 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:07 AM

Neah.. ;) I just figured out how it works. That bar appear only on "skill exercises" and it's random how much it will fulfilled. Practically is a gamble, u can get more or less fitness points. But only on "skill exercises".  

• Hurric4ne VIII likes this

#34 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

Clear. It's a bug. I got also on fight exercises that I complete less fitness points ..

Ex: reward was 112 points and I got 110.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users