Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Team:Sidekick Rescue
  • World:US4
  • Character:HEARTBURN

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:44 AM

The German Forum said Villain attacks while here it said Glory. Now here it says Villain. So I guess the Germans were right? It is Villain attacks?

If so not too random since it was just two last week we had Villains????

W7cXmuI.gif

#2 BoSsNjR

BoSsNjR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationfar far away
  • Team:NBC
  • World:US4
  • Character:CaptainAmerica

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:20 AM

The German Forum said Villain attacks while here it said Glory. Now here it says Villain. So I guess the Germans were right? It is Villain attacks?

If so not too random since it was just two last week we had Villains????

usually villain herocon comes when there is a event coming so this is a good thing  ;)

boring

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:18 AM

Don't tell me this is random.  It plainly said that the next one was to be Glory.  We advertised to our teams that it was this.  Now that post is gone and this one came up.  We just had villain attacks last week.  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:11 PM

Hello I wasnt given a reason for the change I am very sorry

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#5 Huskerdoo

Huskerdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:50 PM

They should give us one. Bad enough you don't get Tuesday's off of villains and

they did b4.

#6 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:03 PM

I understand. Sorry to see you go. I just had2 players upright and quit today. All for the updates and many server issues that have come about due to lack of concern from the developed. They do not want to address the issues on the old servers.

Doing they realize that is this game has issues with the older servers and lack of interest that the fate of 3 and 4, that history will repeat itself? If they want to keep the servers going and interest in the game and think LONG term and not just short term they can look forward toa rewarding future rather than one that's doomed to repeat itself.

#7 sumguy

sumguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Freedom fighter
  • World:US3
  • Character:Sumguy

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:55 AM

I'd like to emphasize a couple silver linings around this dark cloud

1) As BoSsNjR already alluded to, the SciFi event requires Villain attacks. Five attacks, in fact, which is hard. But having it coincide with the Villain HeroCon makes it a little less painful. (The duels task for the SciFi event is still impossible but this isn't the place for that discussion  ;) )

2) We all complained loudly (me especially) when the Villains died too fast, making Villains impossible to complete for many of our team members. It seems to me like the devs addressed that problem and I'd like to give the devs props for responding to our complaints on that problem. And it also makes the Villain HeroCon less painful.

3) While the Villain HeroCon is not one that I like, I dislike the Hideout HeroCon even more (but that's probably just me.)

Like some of you, I also announced the Hideout HeroCon to my team well in advance, but I didn't mind sending out a correction because it's not like anyone can do a lot of prep for the Hideout HeroCon anyway. As I said before (and as Aizen can testify) I can complain as loud as anyone. But in this case, I hope these points might possibly mitigate some of the pain.

Cheers!

#8 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:23 AM

I'd like to emphasize a couple silver linings around this dark cloud

1) As BoSsNjR already alluded to, the SciFi event requires Villain attacks. Five attacks, in fact, which is hard. But having it coincide with the Villain HeroCon makes it a little less painful. (The duels task for the SciFi event is still impossible but this isn't the place for that discussion  ;) )

2) We all complained loudly (me especially) when the Villains died too fast, making Villains impossible to complete for many of our team members. It seems to me like the devs addressed that problem and I'd like to give the devs props for responding to our complaints on that problem. And it also makes the Villain HeroCon less painful.

3) While the Villain HeroCon is not one that I like, I dislike the Hideout HeroCon even more (but that's probably just me.)

Like some of you, I also announced the Hideout HeroCon to my team well in advance, but I didn't mind sending out a correction because it's not like anyone can do a lot of prep for the Hideout HeroCon anyway. As I said before (and as Aizen can testify) I can complain as loud as anyone. But in this case, I hope these points might possibly mitigate some of the pain.

Cheers!

In addressing #2: not true. The one earlier went less than a minute. Problem still exists. 

oldaup9f23a.png

#9 sumguy

sumguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:18 PM

In addressing #2: not true. The one earlier went less than a minute. Problem still exists. 

That's bizarre. I just finished a Villain that lasted 45 minutes. I got 15 hits in a leisurely battle. (Only a few batteries and zero donuts. 10-30 minutes has been pretty normal recently. But I can't remember the last Villain that died in under a minute.

Someone needs to send in a ticket (another one perhaps?)

For reference, the Reverse Nerd I just finished had 130 million hitpoints. It started at 2:30pm Eastern Time Zone. I am on server US3 (which is my only account so I don't know if it's different on any other server.)

I hope that helps.

#10 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:22 PM

I was referencing the first one, early, only two hits in, with batteries. 

The last one was much better. 

• sumguy likes this

oldaup9f23a.png

#11 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:28 PM

Anyone else get the same problem? When a team mate says in chat "Villian" and I either have to restart the game or wait a few minutes for the villian to show up. He's usually hit pretty hard all ready when he does finally show up.

Also US2 villians get taken out really quickly.
  • NewDay likes this

#12 sumguy

sumguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:28 PM

Anyone else get the same problem? When a team mate says in chat "Villian" and I either have to restart the game or wait a few minutes for the villian to show up. He's usually hit pretty hard all ready when he does finally show up.

Also US2 villians get taken out really quickly.

I find that I can get the Villain to "show up" if I change what the screen is displaying, like clicking through zones or clicking back and forth between missions and training. Try that and see if it works faster than refreshing or restarting.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users