Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:04 AM

There are too much duels required for that daily bonus.
1st bonus is at 10duels. 2nd at 20duels but last is at 50duels!
Should be 30 duels. Is logical, is common sense, is achievable.
I think almost all players feel the same way.
Please change it.
  • PhoenixGold, Ansane, TMPsBOOBOO and 5 others like this

#2 BoSsNjR

BoSsNjR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationfar far away
  • Team:NBC
  • World:US4
  • Character:CaptainAmerica

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:14 AM

i agree also the rewards are not even good. 50 duels for a useless epic item 

• PhoenixGold, TMPsBOOBOO and NewDay like this

boring

#3 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Team:llamas hog heaven
  • World:US3
  • Character:Amuk

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:17 PM

Agreed no one is going to spend 20 or more donuts to get the max

• BoSsNjR likes this

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:47 AM

It can be done.  All depends if you want the rewards or not.  If you don't want them, stop whenever you want.  If the last reward is an item, why would I duel more?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

​

#5 alphaw

alphaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHouZel

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:37 AM

In my opinion is a great reason for your team to take a courage throphy or two. Its a game of choices. You cant demand the game to change just to fit with your choices. 

• Silverwing likes this

#6 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:35 PM

It's about majority. I bet 95% of players don't do 50 duels daily. Yes 95%! Even in teams with courage trophy. Btw it's a crap trophy and even with rewards from daily 50 duels not worth to keep it. If u choose to keep this kind of trophy u have no ideea about this game. And yes i want the game to be changed to fit my choices ( and the rest of 95%) since I am a customer who pay to play.

Edited by l0l1p0p`, 11 July 2019 - 11:43 PM.
Caps Lock

• PhoenixGold, BoSsNjR and five like this

#7 alphaw

alphaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHouZel

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:24 PM

First of all you dont pay to play. You pay because you want to. As a customer as you said, you should follow the rules and try find the best way to win. The percentage of the players that do the 50 duels of who? Active players? Every full time player because he has choose to play with training trophies is struggling to finish all 50 duels. And finally active players do them. I like that the game is becoming more difficult and with more choices for us to make in order to win.

And that you are complaining about it is a sign that this is start happening already. 

• Silverwing, FaithfulAizen and l0l1p0p` like this

#8 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:56 AM

It's about majority. I bet 95% of players don't do 50 duels daily. Yes 95%! Even in teams with courage trophy. Btw it's a crap trophy and even with rewards from daily 50 duels not worth to keep it. If u choose to keep this kind of trophy u have no ideea about this game. AND YES I WANT THE GAME TO BE CHANGED TO FIT MY CHOICES ( AND THE REST OF 95%) since I am a customer who pay to play.

I tried to make suggestions about the game that DID not fit my choices and I was shot down by a team of players on US2.  I actually PAID to play this game too.  But since that specific team didn't like my suggestions, I stopped posting in the forum for those changes.  Oh wait.....  I quit US2 and US3.....  I went to a European server where the game fit my choices better and where I wouldn't be harassed.  It is peaceful now and everything works just beautifully. 

We don't always get what we want in game, so we must live with what we have.  

Edited by Silverwing, 21 March 2019 - 02:00 AM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

​

#9 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 05:51 AM

I tried to make suggestions about the game that DID not fit my choices and I was shot down by a team of players on US2. I actually PAID to play this game too. But since that specific team didn't like my suggestions, I stopped posting in the forum for those changes. Oh wait..... I quit US2 and US3..... I went to a European server where the game fit my choices better and where I wouldn't be harassed. It is peaceful now and everything works just beautifully.

We don't always get what we want in game, so we must live with what we have.

To be frankly your suggestion was only for you ( u can't be online at some hours and u want to change game's hours DOOOH AWESOME REQUEST 🤣 ) not for majority. That is the difference. Now on US1 where your team mates can be online at requested hours everything is OK.
  • leapinglizard likes this

#10 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:59 PM

To be frankly your suggestion was only for you ( u can't be online at some hours and u want to change game's hours DOOOH AWESOME REQUEST ) not for majority. That is the difference. Now on US1 where your team mates can be online at requested hours everything is OK.

Actually maybe you needed to talk to everyone that quit on US2, because there was more than just me.  Over 15 high level players quit over the removal of the honour tourney and the time difference on the experience tourney and how it was and still today is UNFAIR for people who can not stay up until 4 AM to play in the tourney.  But that is okay, the team can have the server all to themselves now that so many of us quit.  As for US1, not sure where you are going with that, it still has the 3 hour gap and how people do in the tourney on my team has no bearing on me.  You may have misread what I said so just in case:    I went to a European server where the game fit my choices better and where I wouldn't be harassed.  It is peaceful now and everything works just beautifully. 

I do not believe US1 is a European server.  

Edited by Silverwing, 22 March 2019 - 12:03 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

​

#11 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:16 AM

So I pump up this thread. Too much duels for the 3rd reward. Let it be 30 duels. It's common sense.

#12 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:frafont

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:35 AM

Or if keeping 50 duels for reward, then let that reward be something really great and not just random garbage. Or if technically possible and if you want to keep 50, then maybe add more reward places (maybe 10 duels = reward, which would add for 30 and 40).

#13 l0l1p0p`

l0l1p0p`

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMalta
  • Team:7
  • Character:Rings

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:58 PM

It can be done.  All depends if you want the rewards or not.  If you don't want them, stop whenever you want.  If the last reward is an item, why would I duel more?

If you don't fancy the reward you gain for maximum daily duels (50), then simply don't bother doing it. It's good to keep track of how many duel you daily do. After 50duels i simply lose track of how many i've done, and i'd lowkey like to know. It's good to keep track of your progress.

Regards;

#14 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:36 PM

If you don't fancy the reward you gain for maximum daily duels (50), then simply don't bother doing it. It's good to keep track of how many duel you daily do. After 50duels i simply lose track of how many i've done, and i'd lowkey like to know. It's good to keep track of your progress.

Who said "we don't need last rewards" whatever it is??? I want the 3rd reward no matter what it is but 50 duels is insane. Check simple math: if u do 1 duel at every 10 min u need 8h. Also most of the players r with jobs, family and so on. Like I said..it's COMMON SENSE to lower the 3rd reward to 30 duels.

#15 l0l1p0p`

l0l1p0p`

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMalta
  • Team:7
  • Character:Rings

Posted 11 July 2019 - 11:40 PM

@Lacatus - It's not 8hours, you're not required to sit and wait, you're over exaggerating. It's a few clicks per ten minutes, that's more like five seconds per attack of each duel.

I,m sorry I didn't mean to sound rude. What i,m trying to say is that i don't consider it being common sense, as to which i oppose the highest reward being the same multiple from the previous quests. As in the 10,20,30 duels part you mentioned; First place/Highest rewards are always considered more valuable, and yes not always the 50duel reward is worth accomplishing. Let me give you another example: If you're in some sort of a race, and you qualify first, your reward won't be simply the same addition that the second and third place have in differ in combination of you with the second place candidate. I hope you understand my point, and if your suggestion gets approved, the League Duels and Also the Hideout ones must also change, since their rewards are done with the similar logic i've opposed above.

Hope you've understood my point.

Thanks and Regards.

#16 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Catznchocolate

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:17 PM

If we are following the same logic as the league duels and hideout attacks, it would be 10, 20, 40, which might make some people happier.  Personally, I love dueling and gladly did it before for no reward other than the coin.

• NewDay likes this

#17 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:04 AM

Bump

#18 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:54 AM

I still love dueling.  And with Octoberfest I get an additional reward.  

• craine likes this

#19 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:frafont

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:14 PM

duels for events ok, but still no way I jump to 50 or more in single day:-)

#20 Catznchocolate

Catznchocolate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:33 AM

It depends on the reward.  But yes it is difficult for me most days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users